Theory The Gorosei will be defeated by Nami, Bonney, Hanock and Robin

I believe the Five Elders will be strong but not Top Tier level. Perhaps it is too soon to know already who they are going to fight, regardless, here is my attempt:

I think the sword guy (probably Mars) will turn out to be Imu's personal bodyguard, like Trebol was Sugar's. Trebol fought with Doffy against Law and Luffy. Mars will fight with Imu against Luffy and Dragon. The other four though will be defeated by women:

Jupiter vs Nami
Jupiter is known in greek mythology as Zeus. Just like Nami's cloud. He is said to rule of the sky. Nami has weather powers.

Saturn vs Bonney
Saturn is the god of time. Bonney has a DF that allows her to manipulate time. She has a big grudge against the World Government. She should be involved in the final battle

Venus vs Hancock
Venus is the god of lust. Hancock is the woman most lusted after. She hates the Celestial Dragons, was their slave once.

Mercury vs Robin
Mercury, also known as Hermes, is commonly depicted with winged shoes. Robin can also create wings.

I believe the Five Elders will be strong but not Top Tier level. Perhaps it is too soon to know already who they are going to fight, regardless, here is my attempt:

I think the sword guy (probably Mars) will turn out to be Imu's personal bodyguard, like Trebol was Sugar's. Trebol fought with Doffy against Law and Luffy. Mars will fight with Imu against Luffy and Dragon. The other four though will be defeated by women:

Jupiter vs Nami
Jupiter is known in greek mythology as Zeus. Just like Nami's cloud. He is said to rule of the sky. Nami has weather powers.

Saturn vs Bonney
Saturn is the god of time. Bonney has a DF that allows her to manipulate time. She has a big grudge against the World Government. She should be involved in the final battle

Venus vs Hancock
Venus is the god of lust. Hancock is the woman most lusted after. She hates the Celestial Dragons, was their slave once.

Mercury vs Robin
Mercury, also known as Hermes, is commonly depicted with winged shoes. Robin can also create wings.
Now use your brain please and think again.
Who are the Gorosei? Celestial Dragons who rule the world. Tell me how many celestial dragon wield sword and have scars received in battle? And more important question why Celestial Dragons even fough in battle when they have admirals? So unless Gorosei are rogue Celestial Dragons you can't really believe that Gorosei are weak, when in reality it seems that Gorosei was people who created WG

Now use your brain please and think again.
Who are the Gorosei? Celestial Dragons who rule the world. Tell me how many celestial dragon wield sword and have scars received in battle? And more important question why Celestial Dragons even fough in battle when they have admirals? So unless Gorosei are rogue Celestial Dragons you can't really believe that Gorosei are weak, when in reality it seems that Gorosei was people who created WG
Imu rules the world. They execute his orders. They seem to not like that sometimes. One of them shed a tear when the Ohara thing was done. It makes no sense for the WG to have 5 people way above Admiral level and not use them. Also how astronomical strong would Imu have to be to compel 5 warriors of such strength. Then Luffy wouldn't even have a third of the strength he needs to win the final battle yet. He would need Gear 8 or something to pose a challenge to Imu. Also they are old. Even old Whitebeard and old Garp weren't what they used to be.

Imu rules the world. They execute his orders. They seem to not like that sometimes. One of them shed a tear when the Ohara thing was done. It makes no sense for the WG to have 5 people way above Admiral level and not use them. Also how astronomical strong would Imu have to be to compel 5 warriors of such strength. Then Luffy wouldn't even have a third of the strength he needs to win the final battle yet. He would need Gear 8 or something to pose a challenge to Imu. Also they are old. Even old Whitebeard and old Garp weren't what they used to be.
Imu rules the world, but we don't know how long. Maybe he was ressurected. When Roger found OP he said that they find it too early. What if OP was found when Imu was dead? Also Sabo in chapter 1067(or something) said that Throne that was empty now is not empty anymore. This could explane how Gorosei build whole WG political system and ruled the world, while Imu acts not really smart, case he all about cleansing without regrets. For examle Lucitia kingdom was oblirated by Imu himself, so why he didn't do same with Ohara?

From this stand point we can assume that Gorosei was rulers of this world for really long time. But still even if your right why Celestial Dragons called Gorosei get scars? It's not like celestial dragons are interested in doing dirty work, especially when we saw how Imu actually like do it with oblitated islands. So when people who has Planet names and come from celestial dragons, became fighters? They can't be just some ex-admirals. Also we saw them at same age in Ohara flashback.

So we can understand that Gorosei are probably strongest who hid in the shadow. Did that mean, something like what you said? G8 etc? I believe - no it doesn't. One Piece is probably weapon that can take away Gorosei immortality, or give more power to Nika fruit.

So I see this situation like this: We need One Piece to destroy Gorosei and Imu.

Jupiter vs Nami

Saturn vs Bonney

Venus vs Hancock

Mercury vs Robin
this is one piece not marvel movie where we have a "female power" moment

Jupiter vs Nami

Saturn vs Bonney

Venus vs Hancock

Mercury vs Robin
"Drinking won't affect my baby!"
The baby:

Jupiter vs Nami

Saturn vs Bonney

Venus vs Hancock

Mercury vs Robin
HOLD THIS YOU FORGOT YOUR L