Anime & Manga The Great Bet: LDK vs ZKK

Which side are you on ?

• Total voters
This is simple...

LDK = Luffy defeats Kaido
ZKK = Zoro kills Kaido

Rules:
- If you take part in the poll....you have taken part in the bet. Do not go crying afterwards. If you do not want to participate and accidently voted on the poll. Tag me and I will write it down as an accident.

LDK

ZKK

Other Rules:

Edit thanks to Halool:
- If Zoro defeats Kaido but doesnt chop off his head......ZKK camp will lose this. As Zoro hasnt killed Kaido
- If they defeat Kaido with a combo attack (land the attack at the same time)......then no one wins or loses.
- If Luffy beats Kaido to the point where he cannot move...but is still concious. And Zoro kills him. LDK still win...
- Votes cannot be changed. You can however change it once before Roof Piece commences

- If you lose, you will wear a demeaning Av/Sig chosen by someone on the victor side. You will wear it for a month.
- You cannot run away once you lose
- I will tag everyone who has voted... once, to see if they're still in the bet. If you agree.....then you are never allowed to leave it.

This bet will officially begin once around 20 people have voted

Last edited:
Bet threads don't work, especially when it comes to sanji or anti zoro clowns.
Just like sanji going to roof bet https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/9850/

or the zoro vs kaido bet thread

AVs that the Zorofanboys will use post-wano

what do you think @Chrono ?
3) zoro will get wrecked so bad if he even tries.

kaidou splits sky in half with his casual club hit. what on earth did zolo ever do on that level.
Look how these brainless clowns up here talk big, but when they lose the bet, they just run away

Some of these clowns couldn't even read the thread properly:

Didn't even read the full post, just picked an option, wouldn't change my avatar even if i read it tho

You're literally saying if zoro kills kaido it doesn't count as zoro killing kaido.
It doesn't matter if he flicks a penny at kaidos head and he drops dead. If zoro kills him he kills him. That's it.
Absoutely pathetic.

The whole point of ZKK is for Zoro to mirror Ryuma and take Kaido down. If Kaido is already on the floor their is nothing to take down. Fucking hell Sanji could probably cut off his head with a knife at that point.

Fine if that happens no one wins. No way is that an actual ZKK. Im disappointed in you for believing in that.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Absoutely pathetic.

The whole point of ZKK is for Zoro to mirror Ryuma and take Kaido down. If Kaido is already on the floor their is nothing to take down. Fucking hell Sanji could probably cut off his head with a knife.

Fine if that happens no one wins. No way is that an actual ZKK. Im disappointed in you for believing in that.
Lmfaooooo
I don't care what you're saying

You're not having zoro kill kaido and say it doesn't count as zoro killing kaido

B

Ballel

- If Zoro chops off Kaido's head after Luffy already defeated him.....LDK wins this. As essentially it means nothing.
This is so stupid. You just want to make this thread to start a stupid bet and get revenge for the okama Sanji avy that you had to wear.
Post automatically merged:

It's a pathetic version of ZKK. Literally the scabbards could also do that against a defeated Kaido.
ZKK is not about Zoro 'defeating' Kaido. It's about Zoro killing him.

B

Ballel

How is this revenge ? I could easily lose and wear that Av again lmao. A bet thread is a bet thread. Will you participate or not.
The options you made are stupid. You essentially define ZKK as ZDK to force ZKK supporters into betting on something that they do not believe in, in order to get them to wearing embarrassing Zoro avys.
These cheap tricks you're using show how salty you truly are.

The options you made are stupid. You essentially define ZKK as ZDK to force ZKK supporters into betting on something that they do not believe in, in order to get them to wearing embarrassing Zoro avys.
These cheap tricks you're using show how salty you truly are.
They all believe in ZDK tho. They all believe Zoro will cut down Kaido over the Flower Captial like same Walmart Ryuma. Non of them believe in Zoro cutting the head of a unconcious defeated Kaido. But sadly it seems they would accept that as Zoro's big moment if it does happen.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
They all believe in ZDK tho. They all believe Zoro will cut down Kaido over the Flower Captial like same Walmart Ryuma. Non of them believe in Zoro cutting the head of a unconcious defeated Kaido. But sadly it seems they would accept that as Zoro's big moment if it does happen.
No zoro killing kaido means zoro kills kaidos that's it.

If zoro lands the final hit but doesn't kill him. That is not zkk why ? BECAUSE HE DOESNT FUCKING KILL HIM.

No zoro killing kaido means zoro kills kaidos that's it.

If zoro lands the final hit but doesn't kill him. That is not zkk why ? BECAUSE HE DOESNT FUCKING KILL HIM.
Im sorry to break it to you....but Zoro cutting off the head of an unconcious defeated Kaido....is not the same as Zoro landing the final hit lmao. Its like marines capturing someone whos defeated. Would you say Smoker defeated Crocodile ?