The Great Guys vs Girls Mafia Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž

Game Theme: Submit your own character and role
Game Type: Guys vs Girls (SRM)
Players: As many as possible
Host: The Waifu Lord @Blue

Game Starts: When there's a time frame available and enough roles have been sent

This is for you guys to enjoy and have a little fun, a bit different from your traditional Mafia game.

Its simple, you you guys make your own role and submit it in a PM to me. I'll make adjustments to balance the game out where needed. Feel free to let your creativity dictate your role. Funny and chaotic abilities > OP abilities

Player list:

1-
2-
3-
4-
5-
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-
11-
12-
13-
14-
15-
16-
17-
18-
19-
20-

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
โ€Ž

"Looks like my time is now"

Long, long ago
in the days when gods appeared to men...

Bread fell down from heaven.
Some lamented loudly that the bread was not meat.

Meat fell down from heaven.
Some lamented loudly that they preferred the bread.

God came down from heaven.
He will make water fall down for a time
until everyone knows what will make them happy.

Rain fell down from heaven.
Everyone lamented loudly that their clothing became wet.

Flames fell from heaven.
Everyone lamented loudly that their
houses had been burned.

God came down from heaven.
He will make nothing fall from heaven
until everyone knows what will make them happy.

Nothing fell down from heaven.
Some lamented loudly that God had forsaken them.

All manner of things fell down from heaven.
Some lamented loudly that God should be more
selective in what he sent.

Boulders rained down from heaven.
Now the lamentations finally ceased.

Rain fell down from heaven.
passing travelers expressed their gratitude.

"God, we thank thee for the unexpected weather.
Now we can carry on our long journey and
enjoy the break from the monotony."

God saw them off without a word.

As it should be. Gods and dice are best when silent.
-- Frederica Bernkastel

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
"Game Theme: Submit your own character and role"

How does it work?
You make your role and submit it to me in a PM. Then I'll make the necessary changes to balance it out, if any.

When u thinking about hosting it?
It really depends on how long it will take for the participants to submit their roles.

I guess 3 weeks, if we're being optimistic.

You make your role and submit it to me in a PM. Then I'll make the necessary changes to balance it out, if any.

It really depends on how long it will take for the participants to submit their roles.

If it will be in August i will sign up

Mashiro Blue

โ€Ž
:/

Will you buff it in case it's weak af?
If it's weak I'll tell the player to buff it and then I'll adjust if it becomes strong af

Mashiro Blue

โ€Ž

I don't want to be that guy, but there is atleast 4-5 games ahead of you in the queue waiting for their turn to host. As of right now july and august and September are stacked i think lol.

Mashiro Blue

โ€Ž
I don't want to be that guy, but there is atleast 4-5 games ahead of you in the queue waiting for their turn to host. As of right now july and august and September are stacked i think lol.
I think September is fine. I saw the host coordination thread.

August with some luck. If not September it is.

can you really handle it??
I can give you the reigns and make this be your last game that you host. That was on the table some time ago I think.

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž

Mashiro Blue

โ€Ž
Guys after thinking a bit I might not be able/not a good idea for me to host this game. I kinda went with the flow when making the sign ups thread.

For starters I have a very limited experience in hosting and while we have an idea where each role will fit in the game and their purpose when making a game, in a game of this type it's a bit more difficult. Right now I'm struggling a bit to make a possible future game of mine more chaotic than the last one while making sure I can handle it. I think I would need more experience before hosting something of this caliber.

Then since this game will go over the Summer with balancing, hosting etc etc I don't feel I want to dedicate my time to it since I would rather do other things that I was unable to before due to RL circumstances. This is tied to me wanting to take a real break from playing Mafia.

I think someone like @AL sama or someone else would do a better job at hosting something like this since they have more experience and we can be sure the game is balanced and fun for everyone.

Naturally I won't be playing this game so for the very limited numbed of people who gave ideas or sent the roles dw about it.

I really apologize for it guys and I'm sorry for making this sign up thread without giving real thought to what it meant for me to dedicate the time and effort to making the game enjoyable for all of you.

I'll reward you tenfold for my possiblr future next game.

Guys after thinking a bit I might not be able/not a good idea for me to host this game. I kinda went with the flow when making the sign ups thread.

For starters I have a very limited experience in hosting and while we have an idea where each role will fit in the game and their purpose when making a game, in a game of this type it's a bit more difficult. Right now I'm struggling a bit to make a possible future game of mine more chaotic than the last one while making sure I can handle it. I think I would need more experience before hosting something of this caliber.

Then since this game will go over the Summer with balancing, hosting etc etc I don't feel I want to dedicate my time to it since I would rather do other things that I was unable to before due to RL circumstances. This is tied to me wanting to take a real break from playing Mafia.

I think someone like @AL sama or someone else would do a better job at hosting something like this since they have more experience and we can be sure the game is balanced and fun for everyone.

Naturally I won't be playing this game so for the very limited numbed of people who gave ideas or sent the roles dw about it.

I really apologize for it guys and I'm sorry for making this sign up thread without giving real thought to what it meant for me to dedicate the time and effort to making the game enjoyable for all of you.

I'll reward you tenfold for my possiblr future next game.

Don't worry!! No need to apologise

Status
Not open for further replies.