MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
You idiots will never understand I cannot be like a normal person I cannot live a normal life with a family and grow old together putting kids through college. That is a sad life in my eyes

I am not that guy

Ngl Toriyama and Mirua had me concerned for Oda, and this isn't helping :
One PIece might have been over by now and Oda would be able to chill if he didn't have this habit of introducing and focusing on 150 irrelevant side characters every arc.
I will stand my ground that Dressrosa had no business being 100 chapters long when it was just another arc of Luffy beating a warlord and we never needed to have NINE scabbards.

Ngl Toriyama and Mirua had me concerned for Oda, and this isn't helping :
One PIece might have been over by now and Oda would be able to chill if he didn't have this habit of introducing and focusing on 150 irrelevant side characters every arc.
I will stand my ground that Dressrosa had no business being 100 chapters long when it was just another arc of Luffy beating a warlord and we never needed to have NINE scabbards.
Let’s also not pretend that his series isnt essentially a foundational pillar of shonen jump’s business at this point.

One Piece is a nice recurring source of revenue they don’t want to lose.

Doubt he’d be able to end it quickly even if he wanted