@NikaInParis I got spoiled on the newest chapter of JJK...

RIP my second favorite character, Goat Choso.
It's Chosover.:pepemotion:

But my other Goat, Todo is back.
Seems like we're gonna get another Itadori + Todo jumping moment again.:kobeha:

Notice how other characters die before the main boss (Nanami and Nobara against Mahito) but when Todo arrive, Yuji finally beats Mahito.

Maybe Sukuna will get defeated here by the "self-proclaimed by Todo" brother duo action.:quest:

It's gonna be crazy.:arnoling:Or maybe Gege will give Sukuna his 69th power-up Binding Vow and shit and it's Todover.:parkcry:

@NikaInParis I got spoiled on the newest chapter of JJK...

RIP my second favorite character, Goat Choso.
It's Chosover.:pepemotion:

But my other Goat, Todo is back.
Seems like we're gonna get another Itadori + Todo jumping moment again.:kobeha:

Notice how other characters die before the main boss (Nanami and Nobara against Mahito) but when Todo arrive, Yuji finally beats Mahito.

Maybe Sukuna will get defeated here by the "self-proclaimed by Todo" brother duo action.:quest:

It's gonna be crazy.:arnoling:Or maybe Gege will give Sukuna his 69th power-up Binding Vow and shit and it's Todover.:parkcry:
Todo is the one sorcerer even Sukuna fears:steef:
My boy is about to swap Sukuna's arms with twigs

Todo is the one sorcerer even Sukuna fears:steef:
My boy is about to swap Sukuna's arms with twigs
Gojo the Honoured One who?

Sukuna the Honoured One who?

My boy Todo is the true enlightened one.

Same hairstyle as Buddha, have the four colors of Buddhism, traveling at light speed somehow end up in a galaxy, and fantasize about Takada-chan, and giving Erwin Smith level speech to Itadori and preaching about Buddha's gospel verses about bells and flowers and stuff.

GOAT!!!!

Gojo the Honoured One who?

Sukuna the Honoured One who?

My boy Todo is the true enlightened one.

Same hairstyle as Buddha, have the four colors of Buddhism, traveling at light speed somehow end up in a galaxy, and fantasize about Takada-chan, and giving Erwin Smith level speech to Itadori and preaching about Buddha's gospel verses about bells and flowers and stuff.

GOAT!!!!
And he also uses cooking metaphors to explain Jujutsu
He's truly our Jujutsu Kaisen!