G

Gorosei Informer

Ok i'm gonna write them
1- The Gura Gura is Uranus
What do we know about the ancient weapons? We know that Poseidon is a living being who keep reincarnating, we know that Pluton is a battleship and as long as you had the projects you could've recreate it but what is Uranus? I always thought that would be kinda trivial if it also was a living being but we know another thing that can reincarnate: Devil fruits. Yes, i think that Uranus is a devil fruit, but what devil fruit you may wonder? The answer is "Gura Gura", but why i thought so?
1 Teach was so crazy about obtaining the Yami Yami because was the only "tool" that would've allow him to steal the guragura/uranus before it reincarnated in a random fruit around the world
2 In chapter 522 Sengoku said that WB had "the power to destroy the world" the same exact thing that everyone say about ancient weapons
3 as i said, poseidon is a person, pluton is a "thing" and it would be boring is uranus was also a person or a "thing"

4 Last time i posted this theory people told me "i feel like someone would have mentioned if it was true" well, we learned that the WG already changed the name of a fruit, because it was too dangerous, then why couldn't be the same with the gura gura? Maybe the gura gura awakening is Uranus.

5 People alsi said to me "But uranus was the god of sky and has nothing to do with earthwuakes" i would simply answer that Pluton wasn't the god of ships either but can also show this image

This is the planet Uranus observed with a very powerful telescope, a blue planet surrounded by a red ring, does it ring a bell?
This way Uranus/gura gura would be related to earthquakes, the earth.