Status
Not open for further replies.
Where does it show he let himself? Dude has the ability to maneuver in any direction Mid air. His reactions after throwing momo was just poor since King was able to transform full zoan and spear within the same amount of time
He has momo in his hands and thinking of what to do, I mean oda can't draw more than this, obviously without momo he is way more free and only focusing on fighting...
He can fight while protecting someone perfectly against X drake tho :kobeha: but not against King

Well Svk would've been better imo, but zoro seems to have good moves

I didn't except clear lance for instance and he was probably other attacks, so I guess it could be a good fight on par with zoro vs Kaku or better if oda handles it correctly and doesn't nerf king by having him stay on the ground which seems to be what he's gonna do
ZvK is a lot more exciting than SvK

He has momo in his hands and thinking of what to do, I mean oda can't draw more than this, obviously without momo he is way more free and only focusing on fighting...
He can fight while protecting someone perfectly against X drake tho :kobeha: but not against King
No excuse after throwing momo he should have been able to outmaneuver king since

1. Sanji us faster with the suit than his base self

2. Can maneuver mid air even more so with the suit

3. Was so slow that he gave king time to get in position, turn into his full zoan form and get spear blitzed by king

Someone on King's level could easily break that chokehold:seriously:
Anime RS cook apparently gets blitzed by King, we see King flying with no cook in sight:kayneshrug:
His hands aren't free and he didn't even pay attention to king, his objective was momo he used his hand to cheer him up, a true hero :steef: (sanji lowkey nerfing himself on purpose by not using hands, y'all lucky :kobeha:)

Status
Not open for further replies.