Status
Not open for further replies.
Gear 5>>>kinda predictable.
DF being Nika>>>it's a cool twist compared to what I was expecting for sure. But still in the realm of what was bound to happen.
Luffy beating the shit out of Kaido while in Gear5>>>>as I said. New power, beats the shit out of the villain. Nothing really out of the ordinary in shounen.

Don't get me wrong. I think the chapter looks pretty fucking good and I'm sure the pics are gonna make it even better. But the whole "SKIP SPOILERS THIS WEEK" is just people assuming others are into the same things as they are.
Had something more dramatic like when Poseidon was revealed to be Shirahoshi when we thought the Ancient Weapons were just "objects", or a reveal of what the One Piece is, those are the kind of reveals that I would DEFINITELY not want to spoil myself.

A fucking new super sayan mode is definitely not the case. LMAO
we don't know full spoilers so chill out

So what will be the explanation why luffy awakened when kaido just beat the crap out of him while ago I thought he's fully exhausted
same explanation that we got from law before . Also luffy only drained out of haki not his df ability You can check it with katakuri's fight too. when he gets brulee and running around he used his df .

Status
Not open for further replies.