Status
Not open for further replies.
Good day everyone!

Had a rought week.

But even tho i was freaking out over the spoilers, i actually liked the chapter well enough, when i take it as just goofy and fun i like it.

The only thing is that bs explanation for the WG not getting the gomu gomu / going after Luffy these past few years, that was wack.

So how many chapters left will this fight have? I’m guessing 3 to 5 full chapters, random shit and flashbacks in between would probably inflate this to 10 to 10+ chapters
I actually feel like the fight might be close to an ending.

I don't think Kaido is gonna power up another time tbh, and if he does, it's not gonna swing the fight to his side once again, i think Luffy will still overpower ir.

Last chapter felt very final, especially the editor's quote of "The Battle Reaches it's Finale".

It's giving me Luffy vs Katakuri vibe.

I think this might be the case where Oda uses the trope of showing the Villain's flashback after he is defeated, kinda like Kimetsu does it all the time.

Oda seems very reluctant to show us Kaido's backstory because it would show a lot, especially Rocks / God Valley.

I actually feel like the fight might be close to an ending.

I don't think Kaido is gonna power up another time tbh, and if he does, it's not gonna swing the fight to his side once again, i think Luffy will still overpower ir.

Last chapter felt very final, especially the editor's quote of "The Battle Reaches it's Finale".

It's giving me Luffy vs Katakuri vibe.

I think this might be the case where Oda uses the trope of showing the Villain's flashback after he is defeated, kinda like Kimetsu does it all the time.

Oda seems very reluctant to show us Kaido's backstory because it would show a lot, especially Rocks / God Valley.
Yeah it’s kinda crazy that we get to see a glimpse of EoS Luffy right now, that might be bad news for Kaido fight, tension-wise. If Oda stuck with just aCoC power-up, the final clash would be much closer like Lucci fight. If Kaido still pummels Luffy now, it takes away from Luffy’s pinnacle strength. I‘d like it if there’s good balance in this fight, not like the Doffy one where g4 overwhelmed him a lot

I hope we see considerable Rocks flashbacks though, post-Kaido fight would be a truckload of lore dumps

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
:steef:
:steef:
Good day everyone!

Had a rought week.

But even tho i was freaking out over the spoilers, i actually liked the chapter well enough, when i take it as just goofy and fun i like it.

The only thing is that bs explanation for the WG not getting the gomu gomu / going after Luffy these past few years, that was wack.
Hope this week will be better :cheers:

Good day everyone!

Had a rought week.

Oh no, what happened? :josad: Are you better now?
The WG plot is weird and Oda might give us an explanation later, we still don't know how many people in the wg/Navy know about the DF's real name.
For now it looks like bs tho.

Oh no, what happened? :josad: Are you better now?
The WG plot is weird and Oda might give us an explanation later, we still don't know how many people in the wg/Navy know about the DF's real name.
For now it looks like bs tho.
Nah, just had a combination of a lot of shit to do but low energy / motivation to do it, so then when you don't do it makes you feel even worse

:josad:

Feeling better tho, started scratching things off of the to do list
Post automatically merged:

So those who gave 1 star review, gonna drop the manga anytime soon?

How painful it must be to read 'trash' writing by Oda every week. :milaugh:
Any person who has read 1044 chapters of One Piece is gonna read it until the end, even if they hate it.

It's called Stockholm Syndrome + Sunk Cost Fallacy

:risitameh:

Status
Not open for further replies.