Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this supposed to mean something? Looks like classic stoic character talk with pompous superiors scene.
As for Kaido he is a dangerous maniac with an army and a lot of weapons including queen's plagues. He can cause mass destruction before he will be put down.
Of course, Gorosei are worried
Those superiors would consider Akainu a valuable asset and take him seriously if he was as strong as you imagine

I just chulk it up to the environment of the grandline. It's almost impossible to track anyone in there due to its impredictable weather and difficulty to navigate its waters. Besides Luffy was always lucky at avoiding capture by the marines, he had help practically everytime he was seriously cornered.

He escaped Smoker by Dragon's help in Logue town, shielded/hidden by the Nefertary in Alabasta at the end of the arc, Merry Go saved him at Enies Lobby, Garp spared him at Water 7, Spared by Kuma in TB and saved again by him in Sabaody, in Dressrosa Fujitora refused to capture him, etc.

Maybe the WG weren't depicted on panel to be desperate to capture him until recently or at least that's what my memory supplies to me but yeah he was very lucky to escape them till now eventhough they tried multiple times.
The WG has access to eternal log poses and den den mushis for every island in Paradise (first half of Grandline)

They can also travel the calm belts using their seastone ships and motors, to go directly from one of the 4 seas into the Grandline

They also have admirals that can just fucking go flying at the speed of light like Kizaru or Aokiji that can just freeze the ocean and go around it

It's very simple to go after him if you want to

Aokiji did it with Robin, in fact he could've killed Luffy there but he didn't do it

In the New World i would agree with your logic, but not in the first half of the grandline

D

Deleted member 83

Eten Chaaaaaan we don't need hints u can just have fun with us and talk about how Kaido will lose
I think he'll lose in three chapter ish
And I pray he has awakening, a Zoan crew with multiple members being able to manipulate their transformation, it's a joke if we don't see at least one Zoan awakening from them
I need something to get me excited, right @EtenBoby ?
Luffy dies

Status
Not open for further replies.