Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
‎
10 things people don't say in anticipation of the next Chapter:

1. "I hope we see Tama & Usopp going around distributing more Dango's to the Beast Pirates!"
2. "Oh man, that Ice Oni plot was super intriguing. I wonder if we can finally see what Hyogoro, Ohmasa and the other Yakuza bosses are up to now!"
3. "The Oniwabanshu are so sick. I'm confident Hotei will hold a motivational speech to his squad soon and surprise us with his real abilities!"
4. "Numbers? If they resurge next Chapter it's over for the alliance... We barely have anyone left that can measure up to them..."
5. "Hm... I'm kinda interested to hear more about Who's Whos sociopolitical views. They speak to me on a personal level..."
6. "The last fake-out death was really creative. Need to see what Oda has up his sleeve for the next one!"
7. "Oda has been holding off on Denjiro & Kawamatsu for a good couple of Chapters, i'm sure they are currently executing the plan Raizo has been alluding to... please Oda, let me see it!"
8. "Kaido vs Luffy? eh... i rather get a cutaway to the flower capital and see what my beloved Otoko is doing..."
9. "The dynamic between Kin'emon, Kiku & Izo has surprised me in recent chapters. They are such a wholesome trio together. Wish we can get more dialogue about their pride as samurai! Oda has done a magnificent job so far in handling the scabbards."
10. "Carrot hasn't shined enough yet. Maybe she gets her moment by helping out Luffy in his fight if the Full moon is back?!"

ONE PIECE manga schedule for chapters 1045 to 1050 :
-Chapter 1045 (Color Cover)
-Chapter 1046
-Postponement of Chapter 1047 (Author)
-Chapter 1047 Postponement of chapter 1048 (magazine)
- Chapter 1048
- Chapter 1049
-Postponement of Chapter 1050 (Author)
-Chapter 1050
From EMUNOPLA
Break next week or not?

-Chapter 1046
-Chapter 1047 Postponement of chapter 1048 (magazine)
- Chapter 1048
- Chapter 1049
-Chapter 1050
From EMUNOPLA
Is 1048 break for golden week? Or does it come later

1. "I hope we see Tama & Usopp going around distributing more Dango's to the Beast Pirates!"
2. "Oh man, that Ice Oni plot was super intriguing. I wonder if we can finally see what Hyogoro, Ohmasa and the other Yakuza bosses are up to now!"
3. "The Oniwabanshu are so sick. I'm confident Hotei will hold a motivational speech to his squad soon and surprise us with his real abilities!"
4. "Numbers? If they resurge next Chapter it's over for the alliance... We barely have anyone left that can measure up to them..."
5. "Hm... I'm kinda interested to hear more about Who's Whos sociopolitical views. They speak to me on a personal level..."
6. "The last fake-out death was really creative. Need to see what Oda has up his sleeve for the next one!"
7. "Oda has been holding off on Denjiro & Kawamatsu for a good couple of Chapters, i'm sure they are currently executing the plan Raizo has been alluding to... please Oda, let me see it!"
8. "Kaido vs Luffy? eh... i rather get a cutaway to the flower capital and see what my beloved Otoko is doing..."
9. "The dynamic between Kin'emon, Kiku & Izo has surprised me in recent chapters. They are such a wholesome trio together. Wish we can get more dialogue about their pride as samurai! Oda has done a magnificent job so far in handling the scabbards."
10. "Carrot hasn't shined enough yet. Maybe she gets her moment by helping out Luffy in his fight if the Full moon is back?!"
11. the fake oden plot was amazing , kanjuro is really smart i hope we see more of his abilities

-Chapter 1046
-Chapter 1047
-Postponement of chapter 1048 (magazine)
- Chapter 1048
- Chapter 1049
-Chapter 1050
From EMUNOPLA
One Piece manga chapter release dates: (Unofficial copies) :
-Chapter 1045 will be released on April 1
-Chapter 1046 will be released on April 8th
-Chapter 1047 will be released on April 22nd
-Chapter 1048 will be released on May 6th
-Chapter 1049 will be released on May 13
-Chapter 1050 will be released on May 27

I love otoko tbh, rate chapter for Kaido fans btw. Please :neesama:

Status
Not open for further replies.