Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Yeah i think this is the og
That makes a lot more sense, cheers. That other one did look off and thus fake thankfully.

I also had a woman nearly die like that next to me on holiday once in Turkey.

Idk if she did survive in the end, we left to come back home before finding out if she was OK in the end but she was in a coma I think from what happened.

I was walking with a tour group up this rocky path to a waterfall place, we were quite high up and an old-ish woman behind me lost her footing and fell down the side of the huge hill we were on. I heard her scream right behind me, turned around and she was lying at the bottom of the hill motionless, I thought she was dead from that and was horrified.

The place was near the "Jesus Beach" in Turkey, with the part of the sea you can "walk on". With the raised reef or whatever.

I also had a tour guide and cameraman who was jumping to and from 8 different jeeps going at high speed on the side of a mountain at some points too like he was Tom Cruise or something, climbing around and on them like a money and such. It was fucking insane lol. I was terrified he was gonna end up as roadkill immediately.

That makes a lot more sense, cheers. That other one did look off and thus fake thankfully. I also had a woman nearly die like that next to me on holiday once in Turkey. Idk if she did survive in the end, we left to come back home before finding out if she was OK in the end but she was in a coma I think from what happened.
On volcano or on a beach? :crazwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.