Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
β€Žβ€Žβ€Ž
NOTABLOG said:
Yes, there is a Jon Snow show in development. The HOLLYWOOD REPORTER story was largely correct.
NOTABLOG said:
Our working title for the show is SNOW.

There are four live-action successor shows in development at HBO.
NOTABLOG said:
TEN THOUSAND SHIPS, the Nymeria show
SEA SNAKE, aka NINE VOYAGES, with Bruno Heller.
And the Dunk & Egg show, THE HEDGE KNIGHT
NOTABLOG said:
I am involved, just as I am with THE HEDGE KNIGHT and THE SEA SNAKE and TEN THOUSAND SHIPS, and all the animated shows.

HE CANNOT KEEP DOING THIS

An entire fucking update all about his tv shows, leaks and some C-rate journo twisting his words (Rings of power versus House of Dragons) and this is the only fucking update on Winds.
NOTABLOG said:
Yes, WINDS OF WINTER. No, have not forgotten. I was back with Tyrion this past week.
The fat man must pay

D

Deleted member 83

HE CANNOT KEEP DOING THIS

An entire fucking update all about his tv shows, leaks and some C-rate journo twisting his words (Rings of power versus House of Dragons) and this is the only fucking update on Winds.

The fat man must pay
why do I have the urge to throw up after reading these shits, btw SNOW is a dumbass name
Fuck this guy, if they have the time and money to make FOUR FUCKING SEQUELS, then they should just remake last four seasons ffs smh

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
β€Žβ€Žβ€Ž
why do I have the urge to throw up after reading these shits, btw SNOW is a dumbass name
Fuck this guy, if they have the time and money to make FOUR FUCKING SEQUELS, then they should just remake last four seasons ffs smh
No no no, he's far too busy for that. He's also got...

NOTABLOG said:
I also need to deliver the second volume of Archmaester Gyldayn’s history, FIRE & BLOOD.
To finish writing the source material for his new shiny tv show about dragons.

NOTABLOG said:
I need to write more of the Dunk & Egg novellas
Write more of the spinoff he started in 1998.

NOTABLOF said:
and animated shows for HBO Max. No, can’t tell you how many.
Assist in multiple animated shows including;
NOTABLOF said:
one of the animated shows would be set in Yi Ti... Our working title is THE GOLDEN EMPIRE
The much requested animated series on Fantasy China... Who doesn't want a Yi Ti anime? We know so much about them! Almost enough to fill half a wikipedia article.

We're never sniffing Winds at this rate...
FATMANLIES said:
There are also the successor shows... I have seen some comments out there questioning how much I am involved in these new series. The answer is: a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.