Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting this one, never thought about Shanks this way, like a "vampire".

Hm, it's true that Shanks share too much parallel with blood theme (hair color, epithet, his scar who is usually causing him pain...).

Not about a devil fruit, but this could be tied to his "other personality" the one who talk about Gorosei.
Yes,I dont know how much possibile could it be,but i admit it would be intriguing

Luffy will not die in the end of one piece not by oda manga never. He will bet it and it will like that but it would to much like roger so if he die then cause he is to old and he has no emergency food
Post automatically merged:

Shanks goal is to let everyone make his own thing pirates be pirates marines be marines he hate nobody but that is not what luffy will do so they must fight cause if luffy will become the pirate king the balance of the world will be up and down and that is the worst thing happen for shanks. I guess shanks has his own rules like everybody must be live in freedom.

Last edited:

TF they changed the whole character design giving it a japanese llook.
they should have kept it the way it was in tower of god and gods of high school.

Ragnarok season 2? will they show buddha round?
Yes the season 2 poster shows that the 2nd season will cover fights 4,5 and 6. I expect 2 cour season.
Post automatically merged:

Yes the season 2 poster shows that the 2nd season will cover fights 4,5 and 6. I expect 2 cour season.

This is the poster i am talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.