Status
Not open for further replies.
They have to be of something tangible otherwise Morgans wouldn’t just write a paper about the Yonko being defeated with no evidence when this is the guy who loves “facts”
Morgans writes whatever he wants, he wrote about LUFFY being a 5th emperor and defeating Big mom and shit after WCI when nothing like that had happened

IT MAKES NO SENSE
MOMO IS NOT A FIGHTER
HES A FUCKING FODDER
I WONT BELIEVE IT UNTIL I SEE IT
Stop expecting sense in One Piece, holy shit

haven't you read Wano?

Queen is out here capturing Big Mom

Franky, Jinbei and Robin can send Big Mom miles away

Kaido can get stalled by Yamato

Zoro can block an attack from two Yonkous

Sanji can go from getting low diffed by Queen with all his bones broken, and then he low diffs Queen right after

FUCKING RAIZO HURT KAIDO WITH HIS DEVIL FRUIT

Repeat after me:

Oda doesn't care about sense or powerscaling, he writes and draws what he thinks is either cool, emotional or funny

not sense and tension

forget about that

G

Gorosei Informer

i remember how i was crying buckets during Brook's flashback while my late parrot stared in bewilderment..

and dw i doubt Aramaki is a coward..he's willing to take luffy's head and honestly he doesn't seem to be trying hard or any intermediate effort at all..I'm betting on a tactical retreat with sakazuki's involvement or just with a better rationale.
Ah man, sorry to hear you lost your parrot, they are one of my favourite animals, I love them so much!

Yeah a tactical retreat sounds a lot better, I mean we don't know what Blackbeard was after too and what happened with that, he was gonna try get ahead of the Marines with that too? There's also the fallout with the Marines vs the Warlords and if they used the SSG vs them and if that backfired on them too.

Green Bull would listen to Akainu if he tells him to retreat as he's a fanboy of his ofc, so I'm guessing he tells Akainu he sees Shanks or something else happens to make him retreat.

I'm wondering if the SHs, Law, Kid etc are even going to get to see and meet Green Bull at this rate but if Luffy meets him especially, hes gonna clown him extremely hard especially with Gear 5th now too.

:goatasure:

When Base Kaido low diffs the Scabbards 9v1 while they're at full power and an Admiral gets humiliated 7v1 against a far weaker group, it's hard to run agendas let alone when an Admiral runs away from Shanks himself as people tease.
No need to compare Kaido to Gb, we like to shit talk but he's probably stronger than some draft.
Put Kaido next to Akainu things start to look different.
It is gonna be comical, Oda is trash but he's not retarded. Greenbull taking an L in the long run in out of the picture, have faith

Status
Not open for further replies.