Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s trash regardless. I literally think Aramaki was completely meaningless.

Thought maybe the last few chapters after Wano could improve the arc like Kuma showing up at the end of Thriller Bark.

But nope, Post Wano is even worse.

I can’t wait to watch Oda’s angels defend this.
coming from you an admiral fan I think you're melting down too early

@Red Admiral i'm literally begging Shanks is the one who scared Aramaki away
Look at what state I'm reduced
I lost all of my dignity
I don't think GB is scared but he must have sensed something. Even though he states momo power reminds him of young kaido. But is there anything that indicates he scared to mention it like that. Because if you see an example kizaru also mentioned weevil strength as yung WB. So i think GB is not scared but just stating it. I think he must have sensed something if he is leaving now. We know lava eruption and Bigmom, kaido is still unresolved plots . There is no f**king way oda will kill two yonkos like that.

It’s trash regardless. I literally think Aramaki being here was completely meaningless.

Thought maybe the last few chapters after Wano could improve the arc like Kuma showing up at the end of Thriller Bark.

Bro like i said he here to get Yamato a bounty and Momo fruit was a sucess to make the Government question Vegapunk

It’s trash regardless. I literally think Aramaki being here was completely meaningless.

Momo > aramaki I think it’s good for oden’s son

Status
Not open for further replies.