Status
Not open for further replies.

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
Damn, Mihawk loses once and just quits swordsmanship?
What a fucking sore loser.
:suresure:
You are trolling may be. But as fan of Mihawk, I am obliged to reply.

His life-goal is to fight somebody stronger than him. Once he does that, he has no reason to seek any swordsman. So, a good conclusion to his character is to retire.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope

His life-goal is to fight somebody stronger than him. Once he does that, he has no reason to seek any swordsman. So, a good conclusion to his character is to retire.
I think you should replace the bolded part with "drop dead".

He doesn't necessarily have to do that, he could set a goal to surpass Zoro.
That way it would create a cycle just like the duels he had with Shanks.
Post automatically merged:

Kizaru is nearbly from akainu you dont read the chapter before?
Huh? Both are destroyed, why would I care about Akainu?

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
He doesn't necessarily have to do that, he could set a goal to surpass Zoro.
That way it would create a cycle just like the duels he had with Shanks.
It's possible and would be fine with me. But retiring does seem like a good ending for his character. Dying seems unnecessary if Zoro is the one to beat him.

I actually expect Zoro to become the new Mihawk, wondering the world (may be other worlds) seeking strong swordsmen to fight.

In any case, the point is Mihawk doesn’t need to be involved in the main story. I've waited 17 years for him to do nothing, what's a few more years?

I actually expect Zoro to become the new Mihawk, wondering the world (may be other worlds) seeking strong swordsmen to fight.

In any case, the point is Mihawk doesn’t need to be involved in the main story. I've waited 17 years for him to do nothing, what's a few more years?
That would also be nice.
It's not like I care if they give Mihawk the spotlight either, all I'm asking for is a good fight against Zoro.

Status
Not open for further replies.