Status
Not open for further replies.
Yamato was never gonna join

• Oda reinforced that Wings and Jinbei are Luffy's top 3. Yamato is too strong and will disrupt that
  • Yamato df implies she will stay and defend wano
  • Plus she's the only one who kept asking to join and luffy hasn't replied back with "yes" (was even asleep once)
  • She's also poorly introduced mid raid in an important arc
she never asked. just implied luffy was gonna take her on the ship.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

• Oda reinforced that Wings and Jinbei are Luffy's top 3. Yamato is too strong and will disrupt that
  • Plus she's the only one who kept asking to join and luffy hasn't replied back with "yes" (was even asleep once)
Do you think Oda will pass on the opportunity for all the $$$ from the plushies bought by horny mofos who can't sit still with one Nami?

It's hard for me to gauge the Vinsmoke tbh
Yeah same, Oda flip flops their portrayal. All I can say that they are at least superior to the likes of flyers/Oven/Peros etc, but would lose to Commanders in a 1v1.

But at the same time according to Sanji if he fully embraced the Vinsmoke side and use the RS, become evil to be commanded by Luffy he said he would destroy monsters like Queen.

I am not sure where Oda wants to get with that.

Momo is going to be added to the crew to accompany the others on the last journey like his father:ronalugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.