Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
i laugh when somebody who cannot keep a homo sapiens conversation just replies with “oda angel” or something. i’m not really too fond on what these terms mean so i’m not bothered. enjoy
Because you an Oda angel.

No one fucking cares about this manga overseas. He can sell 1b copies and still more people will know Dragon Ball exists rather than this shitty manga.

Give me your female cousin's number
ahahahahahahah she’s malik’s cousin, she’s too famous for you i’m sorry
Post automatically merged:

No one fucking cares about this manga overseas. He can sell 1b copies and still more people will know Dragon Ball exists rather than this shitty manga.
ok fine

WHO CARES?

I would read One Piece if it sold 10,000 copies a chapter.
Shitting on something doesn’t make you cool. You look like a duche, especially claiming you can do better when this forum is the most you’ve written since high school ☕️🐸

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
WHO CARES?

I would read One Piece if it sold 10,000 copies a chapter.
Shitting on something doesn’t make you cool. You look like a duche, especially claiming you can do better when this forum is the most you’ve written since high school ☕️🐸
I will shit on whatever I want.

You are not looking smarter if you tell me that I shit on manga and should not read it.

I will read it and I will shit on it if it's trash.

Oda Angels in the mud.

Status
Not open for further replies.