Status
Not open for further replies.
zoro with a bounty of 666mi because he is now the king of hell?
Zoro said He will become king of the hell. Not he is the king of the hell :)

Basically , sanji have devil representation which is known king of the hell behind his technique.

Oda made some kind of humour at least he tried. like zoro cutting flame , sanji broke sword in the same arc.

Jinbe's bounty is nowhere near 1Billion. His bounty was already updated after Marineford. He went from 250 to 438.

He had 438 being under the umbrella of a 4Billion Yonkou. Now he is under the umbrella of a 3Billion Yonko and has defeated a moron everyone knew wasn't in his league. He'll barely get to the 700.
He’s out of line, but he’s right

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
I know.
What I'm saying is that, when you have shit like that going on, "being open-minded" in that context can still be pretty bad for today's standards.
If author's work is not good enough for today's society, it should just be left alone. If the author's work is good enough, attempts should be made to stay as close to the source material as possible.

Hollywood changing things for the sake of "diversity, inclusivity and representation" is annoying and stupid. I am brown and I don't need representation in every fucking movie/show.

New works are being produced by today’s authors. And if Hollywood really cares about "diversity, inclusivity and representation", they can adapt those works.

Jinbe's bounty is nowhere near 1Billion. His bounty was already updated after Marineford. He went from 250 to 438.

He had 438 being under the umbrella of a 4Billion Yonkou. Now he is under the umbrella of a 3Billion Yonko and has defeated a moron everyone knew wasn't in his league. He'll barely get to the 700.
He is joining the crew of Joyboy, and defeated Who's who. I think 900M would be morr appropriate

He is joining the crew of Joyboy, and defeated Who's who. I think 900M would be morr appropriate
900 seems a little too much for defeating a 546 moron IMO. Jinbe is somewhat a PerosPero/Snack kinda profile. Not a commander, but something kinda close to. 600-700 like those two seems more than appropiate.

Now, Robin. Pfew... If Oda had his shit straight, Robin should be soaring the skies with her bounty.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Tbh it wouldn’t be the end of the world if the wings don’t surpass the all stars.

Luffy beat two sweet commanders and got heaps of praise to get 1.5b, it wasn’t just his combat abilities
Stop the cope.
It's a greater tragedy than the whole Wano arc.
Post automatically merged:

:datas:
Joel is okay but Ellie looks weird :ronalugh:
I'm REALLY scared on watching it....
Is the teaser good?

Status
Not open for further replies.