Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Kakashi can make hand seal and counter an attack with a jutsu, or simply block/deflect with taijutsu.

Kakashi making a defensive move, would take time, just like Madara forming another shield with Gudo Dama, Gudo Dama constructs aren’t instantly formed.

Both were pressured from front, both using their defensive tech against an ongoing attack, both got hit from another side. See the similarities?
But in this situation Gai got Madara on all angles. Before Madara can react. His reaction is faster because it takes minimal effort to make a barrier, Gai got him several times before he could do this.

It relies on thought for Madara, he didn’t get to do that before he got slammed.

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
I don't understand, how is it that so many of these guys on twitter (the reliable and unreliable leakers) are hyping up the chapter. Do they already have the whole chapter or are they just doing it based on their sources? If they already have the chapter then why not give some small spoilers by now.
Ledon has a cabal of leakers around him like some sort of armchair mafia boss. He really just likes milking the leaks as much as he can, and other individual leakers lay low. TLDR: Ledon and mainstream leakers are turning what should be simple hints and leaks into a complete circus because they all share one collective braincell :kayneshrug:

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
one piece chapter 1060: "The Man Marked with Flame"

- cover shows katakuri lying down on ground. "Will you someday beat big mom, oven?"
- the story goes back to the strawhats sailing the sea. Nami says they are going to reach their destination soon
- everyone is chilling on the ship. Sanji is playing with chuji, who has become his pet
- usopp is looking through a goggle. He has confused feeling upon seeing a vast plain land without anything there
- the ship reaches the land. The strawhats take off from the ship. Sanji is worried because chuji runs off in this new island
- luffy zoro jinbe franky sanji starts exploring the land while looking for chuuji as well. The rest strawhats stay on the ship
- the land seems untouched, there is no sign of any living creature.
- after a while, they notice there is something unnatural about the land. The terrain of the land is not flat, like it has been cut by something
- They see someone standing far away from them. A man with a sword.
- the man is staring at them. Various flame scars are seen across his body. The man then turns back.
- Upon walking, the man accidentally steps on a rat to death. It was chuji.
- sanji is furious and uses IJ. Sanji attacks him from behind.
- Sanji's legs crack
- sanji: "AAAAGGGGHHHHHH". Sanji crawls on the ground and lets out a wail.
- the man unsheathes his sword and jumps at the other strawhats.
- zoro unsheathes sandai kitetsu
- zoro clashes with the unknown man. The sky is split.
- luffy: "T-this is just like when I fought kaido.....no, it's actually bigger!"
- jinbe and franky's heart beat faster. Sanji foams at his mouth and loses his consciousness
- the strange man talks. "That's the third generation....."
- zoro: "Huh? How do you know that?"
- the man stops fighting. "My sword is the first generation"
- dialogue box shows the man's true identity.
- Rocks D. Xebec. Bounty: 6 billions

break next week

@Boiroy @Roronoa-sama @The White Crane @Lor D. Coast @m0nst3Rx @MonsterZoro
my sources say than it's true @TheAncientCenturion :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.