Status
Not open for further replies.

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
The life of a WG user:

step 1: "Hi I’m new and I can’t wait to discuss and share some theories with you guys <3"

step 2: "I’m gonna wank my fav characters and troll the opposing fandom 😈 I’m so cool"

step 3: "Some brain cells died after all the trolling… Who am I? What’s my purpose in life?"

four different directions after step 3

direction 1: "fuoplnswweopmsawwo error weoplseioopp"

direction 2: "That’s it, I’m too old for this shit. I will distance my self from power lvl discussions and toxicity. I will have great time and chill."

direction 3: "I will never give up. I’ve lost some brain cells but I will still troll around and spam countless threads"

direction 4 : "I will never be the same again… Madness is now a part of my personality and I will probably get banned some times"
I skipped step one and im not sure if im going down direction 3 or 4

The life of a WG user:

step 1: "Hi I’m new and I can’t wait to discuss and share some theories with you guys <3"

step 2: "I’m gonna wank my fav characters and troll the opposing fandom 😈 I’m so cool"

step 3: "Some brain cells died after all the trolling… Who am I? What’s my purpose in life?"

direction 2: "That’s it, I’m too old for this shit. I will distance my self from power lvl discussions and toxicity. I will have great time and chill."

direction 3: "I will never give up. I’ve lost some brain cells but I will still troll around and spam countless threads"

direction 4 : "I will never be the same again… Madness is now a part of my personality and I will probably get banned some times"
I myself started with direction 1. My goal is to get to step 3 and forget my existence and all my troubles with it. :optimistic:

GB is a bitch ass coward, Wujitora best admiral
Fuji is also my fav
I like Greenbull but he was a disappointment
I thought he would be a chaotic and badass womaniser who shits on the WG
His role in Wano was also so pointless
Oda was like: "Yeah I need to introduce him now. Don’t ask why."
Post automatically merged:

I myself started with direction 1. My goal is to get to step 3 and forget my existence and all my troubles with it. :optimistic:
Great plan
My plan was to become a hint provider but well… I have a red bull in my hand and I’m happy

The life of a WG user:

:believe:

Fuji is also my fav
I like Greenbull but he was a disappointment
I thought he would be a chaotic and badass womaniser who shits on the WG
His role in Wano was also so pointless
Oda was like: "Yeah I need to introduce him now. Don’t ask why."
Post automatically merged:

Great plan
My plan was to become a hint provider but well… I have a red bull in my hand and I’m happy
He got retconned for the sake of whanks:endthis:

The life of a WG user:

Lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.