Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

I feel like you two pretend to be offended by this stuff but are actually enjoying it😂
Then you're projecting/delusional. Very wishful thinking there.

I think that shit is fucking stupid and degenerate, regardless of what you assume you know about me and how I think/feel.

I've been disgusted by people doing similar shit IRL too. Role-playing as dogs to the extreme with leashes, licking from water bowls etc. its all over Tiktok unsurprisingly and there are girls making insane bank from doing it too. As if our world wasn't fucked up enough as it is.

Thanks for assuming the worst about me Solis and making me feel uncomfortable/sick, appreciate it.

But don't worry, I'm just "pretending to be offended" by your post and I'm "secretly enjoying" it.

I'm sorry to be so harsh in response but your response really made me uncomfortable there. I do not enjoy that kind of degeneracy and I hope for my own good and soul, I never do either.

:lusalty::seriously::lawsigh:

Then you're projecting/delusional. Very wishful thinking there.

I think that shit is fucking stupid and degenerate, regardless of what you assume you know about me and how I think/feel.

I've been disgusted by people doing similar shit IRL too. Role-playing as dogs to the extreme with leashes, licking from water bowls etc. its all over Tiktok unsurprisingly and there are girls making insane bank from doing it too. As if our world wasn't fucked up enough as it is.

Thanks for assuming the worst about me Solis and making me feel uncomfortable/sick, appreciate it.

But don't worry, I'm just "pretending to be offended" by your post and I'm "secretly enjoying" it.

I'm sorry to be so harsh in response but your response really made me uncomfortable there. I do not enjoy that kind of degeneracy and I hope for my own good and soul, I never do either.

:lusalty::seriously::lawsigh:
What the?
I wasn't trying to insult you nor was I referring to the dog leash stuff,but to sexual manga content in general.

G

Gorosei Informer

What the?
I wasn't trying to insult you nor was I referring to the dog leash stuff,but to sexual manga content in general.
I already said I'm very anti smut in that regard. Far from it. I thought I made that clear already, I don't get offended by most smut, quite the opposite.

I openly enjoy a lot of lewd stuff and I horny joke post on here a lot and have pics of hot female characters at times too lol.

I would have been "Studio Triggered" hard by the Cyberpunk Edgerunners anime I watched recently if I got so offended over smutty things as you said I do apparently?

G

Gorosei Informer

I already said I'm very anti smut in that regard. Far from it. I thought I made that clear already, I don't get offended by most smut, quite the opposite.

I openly enjoy a lot of lewd stuff and I horny joke post on here a lot and have pics of hot female characters at times too lol.

I would have been "Studio Triggered" hard by the Cyberpunk Edgerunners anime I watched recently if I got so offended over smutty things as you said I do apparently?
Oh hang on @sanji>Lollo , I just realised I said I'm "anti smut" lol, that's not what I meant ironically. I'm pro smut, my brain is just more dysfunctional than usual as I'm very ill again.
That's on me, my bad there.

Right now in League of Legends, people are supposedly getting banned en masses due to stricter chat restrictions by Riot atm. But people are supposedly getting banned for just saying gg and "harmless chat" or not even saying anything, which I'm skeptical about.

I've had ban abuse from Steam before so I can kinda relate here too. If things are really this extreme with LoL then holy fuck, Riot is going full dictatorial censorship?
People are apparently too scared to talk insane now apparently as talking too fast also warrants bans now?!

Last edited by a moderator:

I made a light hearted trolly post and maybe should have added this emote😏

I meant nothing serious

Status
Not open for further replies.