Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Impact_Dial

Chapter 1068: Open Season

-CP0 reaches Egghead. Lucci takes S Kuma, Stuffy and Kaku go another way
-Kaku leaps up to scan the area. Sees a man sneaking around. Guess who?

-Stussy seduces, then knocks out, Caribou. Carrot falls out of Caribou's Swamp.
-Carrot was kidnapped in Wano after asking Caribou for help sneaking onto the Sunny

-Carrot mistakes Kaku for Usopp. Stussy recognizes Carrot from WCI, and Kaku chases Carrot

-Carrot runs to Sunny, saying Usopp-mask is trying to kill her
-Zoro realizes it's Kaku, and smiles with bloodlust

-Lucci is nearing an entrance to the lab, someone walks out
-It's Smoker, wearing steam punk armor, which seems to be powered by his smoke powers.

Text Box: Smoker, Marine Vice Admiral. Vice-Captain of Sword.

Smoker: "The world is going to hell, shouldn't you government stooges be doing something more useful than harassing old men?"
Lucci (smiles): "Ah, aren't you the Marine who always takes credit for Mugiwara's victories? Don't worry..." (goes hybrid Leopard) "I'll tell the papers you died a hero, tragically trying to save the great Dr. Vegapunk from Pirates."

No break next week
Might have to delete my account nobody should be allowed to witness such peak fiction

Might have to delete my account nobody should be allowed to witness such peak fiction
I have high hopes for this arc now, I need to get my hype lower, hahaha.
So much happening in a single sentence.
:whitepress:
Stussy messing up Caribou would make me laugh so hard. There's some evidence this can happen, too: in Whole Cake, Stussy took out Du Feld, a sneaky guy wanting to steal treasure. Caribou fits that profile. Stussy runs a red light district, Caribou sells women into slavery. I honestly think Caribou and Stussy will collide.
Please, Oda, let Smoker be cool again. Please. If Smoker shows up and gets messed up this arc, it will be hard to defend.

I mean, even if he's a psychopath with the personality of cardboard, Lucci does have a point about Smoker.
I loved how Lucci was just a crazy mutherfucker who openly admitted he liked his job because it allowed him to commit violence legally. Since CP9/CP0 are meant to represent how intelligence agencies use orphans and "invisible" children and turn them into operatives, Lucci being a merciless, heartless bastard does a lot to show just how fucking evil the WG really is.

The fact that he was actually questioning their orders regarding Vegapunk at the beginning of the arc gives me hope Lucci is starting to grow into an actual person, rather than just a murder machine.

But, yeah. Smoker needs wins, BADLY.

G

Gorosei Informer

Looks like a hawk's head.
(Mihawk approves?)

:snoopy::milaugh::kawak:
Post automatically merged:

Robin vs Maria and Franky vs Sasaki in tomorrow's episode right? Can't wait!

:funky::fransuper::steef::finally:

Wait hang on, Franky vs Sasaki is already animated? Ive just seen a clip of Sasaki using his Triceratops already? Damn I though it was this week lol. I'm so out of touch with the anime.

Have you guys seen this btw?:

I love this guys theories, presentation, use of Rurouni Kenshin music etc! Great research and such too!

Journey To The West (Blue) for One Piece? Its already based on Journey to the West ofc but West Blue specifically?

:crazwhat::hohoho:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.