Status
Not open for further replies.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
I'd be pissed if LODA make the battle vs CP-0 difficult. This is the final stage and you make SHPs struggle vs Cp-0 frauds and think the readers will take the bs? The only thing acceptable if they keep LuJimZoSan away and make the rest struggle. If Luffy struggles, that'd be shit as heck. You go on from sending Kaido to hell to struggle vs Lucci. :kobeha:
Welcome to Shounen mate.:crazwhat::kobeha:

There is a rumour that "LeBron James of Soccer" might move to Manchester United with loan status :snoopy:
Good for him, he plays like Europa level player for Chelsea anyways. :kobeha:
Post automatically merged:

Here in Italy it's fOOcking 05:16 on a fOOcking Monday morning (the dawn hasn't come yet) and I still haven't found any hint...what time do leakers wake up? Fake spoilers are fine too :josad:
Sad for you mate. We are busy watching worldcup and rocking the WC Chat, I doubt anyone is missing spoilers that much. Cant say that for Italy fans tho. :kobeha:

Good for him, he plays like Europa level player for Chelsea anyways. :kobeha:
Post automatically merged:

Sad for you mate. We are busy watching worldcup and rocking the WC Chat, I doubt anyone is missing spoilers that much. Cant say that for Italy fans tho. :kobeha:
Oh man, I'm happy for you and also that you tried to fOOck me with football and missing Italy from the World Cup, but I'm afraid I have to break you some sad news...I was born and live on the totally non-Italian island of Italy (Sardinia) and I don't support Italy in any sport. My nickname literally means "Sebastian" in Sardinian language. To help you understand, now it's like making fun of a Scot for England's elimination... so you know what? Let's enjoy together for this second world championship missed by these Italian chickens lol :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Oh man, I'm happy for you and also that you tried to fOOck me with football and missing Italy from the World Cup, but I'm afraid I have to break you some sad news...I was born and live on the totally non-Italian island of Italy (Sardinia) and I don't support Italy in any sport. My nickname literally means "Sebastian" in Sardinian language. To help you understand, now it's like making fun of a Scot for England's elimination... so you know what? Let's enjoy together for this second world championship missed by these Italian chickens lol :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
Ah, my bad. Sorry I am a bit weak at these geographical differences and only wanted to joke. I learnt a new thing that I didn't previously know about too. :cheers:Spoilers will be in like 18-24 hrs I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.