Status
Not open for further replies.
shnqsk just posted a spoiler on twitter.

He claims that Lucci awakened the fruit but not his, but Zoro's. The chapter ends on page 17 and there is no break.
On the last page there appears to be an editor's note about the next chapter...

This seems to be very interesting guys
i didnt even post a thing about that, not my problem if tards use my name in spoilers that i haven even posted, in addition I no more post in twitters leaks

I haven't even posted anything about it, it's not my problem if tards use my name in spoilers which I've also posted, I also don't post in twitter leaks anymore
You are "shnksq", but i wrote "shnqsk just posted a spoiler on twitter". So it's not you!

Anyway, it's really sad that a lot of people in here can't even realize someone who is clearly writing nonsense and false spoilers, and I even wrote it after ... a minute of silence for the understanding that he's gone

You are "shnksq", but i wrote "shnqsk just posted a spoiler on twitter". So it's not you!

Anyway, it's really sad that a lot of people in here can't even realize someone who is clearly writing nonsense and false spoilers, and I even wrote it after ... a minute of silence for the understanding that he's gone
You give vibes like that celestial dragon luffy punched.
:lusalty:

I would understand if her trait was masochism, but she displays evil towards others not the other vps
Post automatically merged:
Lilith is the part of Vegapunk that does / approves of human experiments I guess
Post automatically merged:

Korean Leaker is a real legend. Only respect for him. Free 101.106!!
The only decent leaker got jailed
That's so unfair

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.