Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah he finally seems to have backed off/down thankfully, it was extremely obnoxious/irritating, I cannot stand people like that, especially the need to flex on others in such infantile ways. Extremely egotistical behaviour.
Exactly. There are people with accounts as old as mine who only have a couple hundred posts (if that) and they tend to have some of the most informative and high effort posts I've ever read. Plus you can kinda just spam on WG which doesn't work anywhere else. Post counts means nothing.

G

Gorosei Informer

Exactly. There are people with accounts as old as mine who only have a couple hundred posts (if that) and they tend to have some of the most informative and high effort posts I've ever read. Plus you can kinda just spam on WG which doesn't work anywhere else. Post counts means nothing.
Absolutely true man, genuinely quality over quantity right there.

:cheers:

Here it is 1:33 PM · Aug 7, 2022
The chapters that might be associated with the hint are 1055 & 1056. Hmph, at the least he could use different gif. I'm not sure how we're being lead astray by oda, but my feeling about lucci worry me. Boy might get low diff and I really like him.
If he does then I'm happy. Luffy's a yonko bro.
Post automatically merged:

What happened in those chapters?

This arc is so mid
Idek wtf is going on
And also Vegapunk is ugly as shit
No wonder he made Lilith, cuz no sane bitch fucking this dude
Does he perhaps remind you of yourself?

You do not understand how badly I do not want Lucci to take an L this early..... But I'm still happy for Luffy.
TFS used to be the goats.

If he does then I'm happy. Luffy's a yonko bro.

What happened in those chapters?
- One Piece Fandom Wiki

Chapter 1056

Short Summary

Inuarashi and Nekomamushi appoint Carrot as the next ruler of the Mokomo Dukedom as they intend on remaining in Wano to serve Momonosuke. As Sukiyaki reveals himself to his grandchildren, the Straw Hats discuss his revelation that Pluton is located in Wano; however, a spying Caribou overhears this and gets excited about revealing this as well as information about Poseidon to a certain person.

A few days later, the Straw Hats and Yamato bid farewell to everyone except Momonosuke and Kin'emon, and the Straw Hats prepare to part ways with the Heart and Kid Pirates. Law gives Kid a rubbing of Kaidou's Road Poneglyph, and Kid reveals news about Dracule Mihawk and Crocodile working under Buggy to form the Cross Guild, which has issued bounties on Marines. Meanwhile, Yamato calls out to Momonosuke and Kin'emon from the roof of the shogun castle to announce his intention of joining the Straw Hats and living like Oden.

WAIT LOL :luchosop:

@Pot Goblin @Carrota Guco THE TIME HAS COME :finally::finally::finally:

Status
Not open for further replies.