Status
Not open for further replies.
As @MarineHQ said if akainu is tactic like ousen then he should keep the same energy with zoro
I have literally explained my reasoning to you and @Peroroncino. Don't you two pretend like Akainu and Zoro share the same position of authority. That's an argument that might work on cucklala or Tejas
Post automatically merged:

and akainu doesnt want to pick a fight with the SHs, he is a coward the only admirals who are brave are kizaru who always wants to go and fuji who does whatever the fuck he wants
And yet they're below Akainu in PL. Same thing i told L55 above. Make it make sense. Every bit of bravery is not making Kizaru stronger than Akainu. The Admiral acts different to the Fleet Admiral.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I have literally explained my reasoning to you and @Peroroncino. Don't you two pretend like Akainu and Zoro share the same position of authority. That's an argument that might work on cucklala or Tejas

And yet they're below Akainu in PL. Same thing i told L55 above. Make it make sense. Every bit of bravery is not making Kizaru stronger than Akainu. The Admiral acts different to the Fleet Admiral.
so he is stronger i'm not saying he is weaker but he is definitely not as brave.
I can see usopp getting a moment of bravery on akainu now, not even kidding.

Its the same lol strawhats/kizaru want to go to the location and zoro/akainu stops them because of the danger

Status
Not open for further replies.