Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like someone should point out the moral complications to Vegapunk about creating life that has no will of it's own and is born to kill and nothing else. Because that's just a smidge fucked up.
IRL scientist are already doing something similar. They create organisms out of stem cells for a specific purpose such as producing or digesting a certain substance .
They are not used for killing ofc but it's still no good to create lifeforms for a specific purpose assigned by humans

Last edited:
When rob lucci chapter destroy mere headcanons of fandom.

If you told people last 2 weeks , they would call you lunatic admiral wanker/rob lucci fan boy.
It goes like this :

Before 1069 : huh rob has awaken form and he make luffy goes gear 5 ? And even clash gear 5 luffy punch ? Bulls@3% for lucci biggest wanker of all dream . Oda is not hack to do this . Stop dreaming, base luffy oneshot rob lucci because luffy is yonko. Wano arc Gear 5 luffy low diff akainu .

Theses same people react on this chapter .

This : what you are claiming rob lucci is low top tier . The gear 5 luffy is totally not serious because he is smiling. Just wait next for luffy to one shot rob lucci.

Theses people literally move goal post because their headcanon are brutal destroyed.

@SakazOuki @Extravlad @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @The White Crane @Le Fishe D. Tomdou @MarineHQ

I think 1069 cope is worst one I ever seen .
People try to bring Uli , appo , Marco on big mom , etc. it is not serious yonko or final form .
‘Heck luffy one shot number guy with gear 4 punch.
‘Yet rob lucci took gear 5 named attack and attack sentomaru which gear 5 luffy didn’t see coming .

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars

If you told people last 2 weeks , they would call you lunatic admiral wanker/rob lucci fan boy.
It goes like this :

Before 1069 : huh rob has awaken form and he make luffy goes gear 5 ? And even clash gear 5 luffy punch ? Bulls@3% for lucci biggest wanker of all dream . Oda is not hack to do this . Stop dreaming, base luffy oneshot rob lucci because luffy is yonko. Wano arc Gear 5 luffy low diff akainu .

This : what you are claiming rob lucci is low top tier . The gear 5 luffy is totally not serious because he is smiling. Just wait next for luffy to one shot rob lucci.

Theses people literally move goal post because their headcanon are brutal destroyed.

@SakazOuki @Extravlad @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @The White Crane @Le Fishe D. Tomdou @MarineHQ

People try to bring Uli , appo , Marco on big mom , etc. it is not serious yonko or final form .
‘Yet rob lucci took gear 5 named attack and attack sentomaru which gear 5 luffy didn’t see coming .
Shows you how terrible people’s reading comprehension is that they actually thought “not just anyone” can fight a Yonko lol. Anybody can fight a Yonko just like anyone can fight a Yonko commander.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu

It goes like this :

Yankers are hopeless lol
They even call us insecure about Rob Lucci when almost everyone in the Admiral Gang are on the Rob Lucci hype train :milaugh:

They just can't stop projecting on us smh

Status
Not open for further replies.