Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

I‘m curious about the Marine‘s bounties as well. And where does the Cross Guild even get the money from? Are low tier pirates just donating money to them to get protection against the Navy?
Crocodile was mentioned to be very wealthy recently too somehow. Maybe Captain John's treasure that Buggy was forced to give him, to make him agree to join? Assuming they found it?

I joked he may be related to Du Feld recently too. That might help.
Post automatically merged:

Doesn't help too when you realize Zoro likes white rice but hates dark chocolate.
NO WAY LMAOOO! ODA WTF?! This has gone way beyond memes now! No wonder he wrote Hiyori like that, LMAO!

But what about the anti racism storyline of FMI Oda? Good god lol.

G

Gorosei Informer

ok i messed with the clarity and saturation, what do you think?

Ooooh thats beautiful!

How did I not see this!?

:fujilaugh::lumazed:

Is the waiting room broken for anyone else? The posts seem out of order, in a mess for me for some reason? I swear I submitted a new post jus now but its mixed in with some of the last posts instead?

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
Ooooh thats beautiful!

How did I not see this!?

:fujilaugh::lumazed:

Is the waiting room broken for anyone else? The posts seem out of order, in a mess for me for some reason? I swear I submitted a new post jus now but its mixed in with some of the last posts instead?
thanks! i’ll resize it later and upload it then too.

yeah, the post orders are all weird for me too

G

Gorosei Informer

thanks! i’ll resize it later and upload it then too.

yeah, the post orders are all weird for me too
Very nice! Are you making tags now btw? I love how yours looks so much, so beautiful, elegant, colourful and such! Just like Hiyori ofc!

Test.

This thread broken tf.

Does it work now?
Still broken as hell for me.

:few::josad:

@Doggo @RayanOO @Natalija @TAC

The waiting room thread seems to be broken, can you guys help?

:neesama:

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
Very nice! Are you making tags now btw? I love how yours looks so much, so beautiful, elegant, colourful and such! Just like Hiyori ofc!
thanks!! I made this tag for me but i haven’t made any others, i’d be willing to try though! As long as they’re not animated i could probably caveman-photoshop around 😆

G

Gorosei Informer

What the hell is happening with this :saden:
This is the worst state I've seen the waiting room in so far! Which is a new record somehow!

I remember @TAC saying the thread is limited to 26k pages which we are at now, is that right? That it might break around this time? And may have to close or delete it? I swear I remember TAC saying that a long while ago now?

You looking at the thread right now @Natalija :

:choppawhat::zorothink:

This is the worst state I've seen the waiting room in so far! Which is a new record somehow!

I remember @TAC saying the thread is limited to 26k pages which we are at now, is that right? That it might break around this time? And may have to close or delete it? I swear I remember TAC saying that a long while ago now?

You looking at the thread right now @Natalija :

:choppawhat::zorothink:

I have no clue what's going on, we're gonna try to fix it (somehow?)

G

Gorosei Informer

Why do you still have my tag on?
You mean @ShiShiShi 's tag?

Nah but seriously, I like it lol. Should I not use it? I really like the design, ghost theme, Perona etc lol.

I have thought of changing it before, I've had this one for ages but ironically when you "left" I decided to keep it, so I had a memento of you in case you didn't return too lol.

I have been tempted to request new tags based on certain games I love instead.

You mean @ShiShiShi 's tag?

Nah but seriously, I like it lol. Should I not use it? I really like the design, ghost theme, Perona etc lol.

I have thought of changing it before, I've had this one for ages but ironically when you "left" I decided to keep it, so I had a memento of you in case you didn't return too lol.

I have been tempted to request new tags based on certain games I love instead.
Having a custom tag looks so cool! I wish I had one. :lumazed:

I think that’s just for VIP members, though.

G

Gorosei Informer

Having a custom tag looks so cool! I wish I had one. :lumazed:

I think that’s just for VIP members, though.
Yeah it's only for VIP members, you need to make a donation of $5 I think minimum to get it.
Once you are VIP, some very nice, generous and talented people on here will make you any (rules appropriate ofc) tag you want, even animated ones too if they can!

:cheers::goyea:

Status
Not open for further replies.