Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think your friend went through as many dangerous battle as the weakling trio did. I wouldn't care if they hide against the likes of calamities, but here we're talking about goons that got casually fodderized by the others in 2 pages. At this point of the series they should be past that stage.
That's real life; This is a manga where the humans are superpowered and strong as hell. On top of experience it's the same game over and over again, just the stakes are bigger each time. But if the character never tried to improve upon themselves, Why should we like or even get excited over their triumph?
Yeah sure I can't blame Oda for doing that. He loves exaggerating things not to say this is meant to fill gag portion in shonen manga. But what I wanted to say despite they show some fear against fodder, it didn't prevent them to fight anyone especially if this about their friends. Is Nami's cowardice nature prevented her to damage/attack Big Mom? No right. What people expect to see actually? They are always in serious mode everytime? No it won't be. This manga is meant to taken lightheartedly while still keeping adventurous spirit.

Status
Not open for further replies.