Status
Not open for further replies.
They can't control every forum... And they can post some bits of info.
The earlier you leak something, the easier it is to identify where the leak came from, because there's only a few places that could happen. That's why it's wise to wait. If you wait enough to the point that there are too many possibilities its impossible to track.

You are constantly talking about matchups. It's not far from power scaling if you ask me.

Even when you explained what really was your target with Zoro vs King. It doesn't make sense now. Do you know King's current portrayal and what Zoro is capable after his roof show off?

Yes. It's just pointless. I wouldn't mind if King was some monster like Katakuri and hyped by Kaido or something. His portrayal died once Onigashima started and you know this.

Zoro should have 1 vs 1 I agree but unfortunately it can't happen this arc.
But see, Seth, portrayal and matchups have nothing to do with powerscaling in the end because Oda writes what he wants to write.

I specifically recall when the Scabbards were fighting Kaido and hurting him, people were calling him trash for weeks until he turned around and wiped the floor with them. Same deal with the Supernova. Portrayal comes when it comes. King could perform some insane feat next chapter and guaranteed half this fanbase would forget ever shitting on him.

I'd say, let's wait until we see what Zoros intentions are. Then, if they are towards King, let's see if King gets the portrayal many expected of him. We can't entirely be sure until the character is defeated.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
But see, Seth, portrayal and matchups have nothing to do with powerscaling in the end because Oda writes what he wants to write.

I specifically recall when the Scabbards were fighting Kaido and hurting him, people were calling him trash for weeks until he turned around and wiped the floor with them. Same deal with the Supernova. Portrayal comes when it comes. King could perform some insane feat next chapter and guaranteed half this fanbase would forget ever shitting on him.

I'd say, let's wait until we see what Zoros intentions are. Then, if they are towards King, let's see if King gets the portrayal many expected of him. We can't entirely be sure until the character is defeated.
King's portrayal is not repairable.

You seriously would like if King is just now revealed to have all shit like advCoA, CoC fucking meito and something else? This would be the most inconsistent thing Oda wrote.

Status
Not open for further replies.