Status
Not open for further replies.
ZKK gets clearer each chapter. We already know the parallel of Ryuma slaying a Dragon over the capital of Wano and Zoro in Punk Hazard, but now we have multiple parallels between Wano and the first Arc that involved SH vs Kaido

In the legend of Momotaro, Momotaro defeats the bandit leader of Onigashima with a dog, a pheasant, and a monkey (who he befriend with dangos).

Dog = Yamato
Pheasant = Marco
Monkey = Luffy

And “Momo”-nosuke is taking Luffy to the roof right now.
:pepecafe:

@Seth

Let me get this straight, somehow, that stupid fox who is supposed to be guarding that bridge one time is in Ebisu town off screen, steals Zoro's sword, and then these Wano BUMS say no return it eventhough Shusui is a memento of Shimtsuki Ryuma and not kozuki or that stupid fox's (who refuses to fight for his country) and Zoro goes yeah ill take LOLDEN's Enma.

Zoro's character faulty, should have slashed up that god damn Fox and taken that sword back

Enma is even more trash.

Rank is whatever. It is a sword wielder by a loser who sacrificed his country for 20 years.

Fucking loser Lolden.
How is Enma trash? its a sword that makes you use advanced haki by default, it made Zoro significantly more powerful in a week. And what do you mean "ranks are whatever"? They are there for a reason, or do you think all powerful swordsman have high rankings blades just for the style?:seriously: It seems like you have a problem with Oden himself(for who knows what reason) because Enma is leaps and bounds better than any other sword, even those of the same rank, and here you are praising a fucking Wazamono trash:milaugh:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Let me get this straight
Lesbians shaking.

somehow, that stupid fox who is supposed to be guarding that bridge one time is in Ebisu town off screen, steals Zoro's sword, and then these Wano BUMS say no return it eventhough Shusui is a memento of Shimtsuki Ryuma and not kozuki or that stupid fox's (who refuses to fight for his country) and Zoro goes yeah ill take LOLDEN's Enma.

Zoro's character faulty, should have slashed up that god damn Fox and taken that sword back
I agree. It was one of the biggest out of character moments for Zoro. Fucking Oda and his Lolden wank. Normally Zoro would say fuck off and slash bitches and keep Shusui.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
How is Enma trash? its a sword that makes you use advanced haki by default, it made Zoro significantly more powerful in a week. And what do you mean "ranks are whatever"? They are there for a reason, or do you think all powerful swordsman have high rankings blades just for the style?:seriously: It seems like you have a problem with Oden himself(for who knows what reason) because Enma is leaps and bounds better than any other sword, even those of the same rank, and here you are praising a fucking Wazamono trash:milaugh:
Fuck Enma. Wielded by a loser Lolden. Hope Yamato gets this sword so she can shove it up her ass.

Lesbians shaking.

I agree. It was one of the biggest out of character moments for Zoro. Fucking Oda and his Lolden wank. Normally Zoro would say fuck off and slash bitches and keep Shusui.
lol at the lesbians shaking, that's a funny response.

Terrible out of character moment for Zoro, he's gotten so god damn soft. He should have slashed that stupid fox and taken back what's his without giving two shits about any of them because they arent Shimotsuki's

Ryuma would be ashamed of Zoro

Enma becoming black before Wado will be the biggest bs Oda can write. I rather take no sword going black on Wano than Enma going first.
Exactly. And to add it actually does make sense wado being the one to kill kaido and it having connections to wano itself. Why?

Because of this: Wado Ichimonji means "Straight Road of Harmony". Interesting connection with Wano, which is also called the "Country of Harmony.

Momo already has the sword knowwn as the snake cutter. That's in reference to him killing orochi. Which makes sense since momo will be shogun.

However Zoro beheading kaido with wado (straight road to Harmony) in wano (country of Harmony) literally makes sense. Since that sword via zoros actions will return the country of wano back to Harmony
Post automatically merged:

I am dead lol

Status
Not open for further replies.