Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
Do you guys think the "failed Smile fruits" could be in reality awakenable and become real copies of existing DFs? Like someone CoC or at least extreme strong will could be able to "break the devil free" in the fake DF, so that the person becomes a real DF-User and not these strange mutants like the gifters?

I like that idea.
No. I think it would fuck up the idea that they're failed.

No. I think it would fuck up the idea that they're failed.
Which is exactly the point! They failed, since they are "capsuled" and it is pretty rare and hard to awake it. But this could be a solution for some and would explain why the side-effects (not able to swim) still appear, but nothing else.

I'm becoming a firmer believer that Chopper fights Perospero. We know Zoro's getting King sooner or later. Who will accompany King (to screw over Marco)? Perospero. Who is accompanying Zoro? Chopper.

Don't tell me Chopper's not getting a fight. They foreshadowed it in the Caesar Clown flashback. Chopper VS Perospro, let's go!

Vinsmoke Luffy :steef:
Post automatically merged:

Do you guys think the "failed Smile fruits" could be in reality awakenable and become real copies of existing DFs? Like someone CoC or at least extreme strong will could be able to "break the devil free" in the fake DF, so that the person becomes a real DF-User and not these strange mutants like the gifters?

I like that idea.
No, Killer is befucked :hihihi:

I like that idea.
Not sure about the CoC but if there is going to be a cure for Smile users I could see the option of becoming a real DF user or normal happening through Vegapunk/medical shenanigans.

P

PeperLevi

I'm becoming a firmer believer that Chopper fights Perospero. We know Zoro's getting King sooner or later. Who will accompany King (to screw over Marco)? Perospero. Who is accompanying Zoro? Chopper.

Don't tell me Chopper's not getting a fight. They foreshadowed it in the Caesar Clown flashback. Chopper VS Perospro, let's go!
Endlessly better than "Ice Oni Drake".

Status
Not open for further replies.