Status
Not open for further replies.
Pre-Time Skip One Piece was just Oda trying to find ways to take off Nami's shirt every arc. :suresure:

And then Post-Time Skip her design was just not having a shirt at all. :gokulaugh:

Then he put her on cold clothes for Punk Hazard, but made Sanji take off her top. :milaugh:

Then on Dressrosa you have Robin using a really short dress and gets "raped" by the Tontattas. :doffytroll:

And you think Oda holds bak on fan serivce?

If that wasn't enough, we still have the fucking movies.

Sure, it could be worse. But he is not really holding back.
Oh yeah, i also forgot her clothes getting destroyed on Whole Cake and getting bondaged in a prison. Almost showing her breasts out.

Wsw was the same guy who was confident he could take on Queen
He never said that bruh :suresure:

He called X-Drake's help to get Queen, actually King and Jack were the ones who supposedly showed to be a bit worried about Who's Who wanting to face a Calamity.
:kobeha:
Who's Who respect Queen so much that he said to the Tobiroppo "If Queen died, who you think would possibly take his position?"

Pre-Time Skip One Piece was just Oda trying to find ways to take off Nami's shirt every arc. :suresure:

And then Post-Time Skip her design was just not having a shirt at all. :gokulaugh:

Then he put her on cold clothes for Punk Hazard, but made Sanji take off her top. :milaugh:

Then on Dressrosa you have Robin using a really short dress and gets "raped" by the Tontattas. :doffytroll:

And you think Oda holds bak on fan serivce?

If that wasn't enough, we still have the fucking movies.

Sure, it could be worse. But he is not really holding back.
I am sorry, I dont watch anime so didnt know these scenes were this apparent :pepeanger:

But I have seen worse, like in Dr. Stone, damn those female designs look weird, even if they wear a dress the b***b are always noticeable, same with Black Clover (the last chapter where Noelle was falling down and her ass was the central focus).

Status
Not open for further replies.