Status
Not open for further replies.
Says the one pretending the spoilers had come out and made the effort to create fake ones to try and deceive us.

Now we have an "Arab provider" according to you.

This is just really pitiful behaviour from yourself.
We technically do. LQ raws come from one.

Korean provider, Japanese provider from 5ch, and LQ images are all separate sources. I have no idea if Redon or anyone else gets their info from any of them. Likely not Korean since Redon has been posting spoilers over on AP for 10+ years.

G

Gorosei Informer

kaido still has his awakening left :crazwhat:
I'm seriously worried about the lack of awakenings shown from Yonkos, but I suspect what Whitebeard did with tilting Marineford and the ocean was awakening for him. But Blackbeard was able to do the same after stealing his fruit right? So either BB can steal an awakened fruit and use it it is, maybe when a DF is awakened, it is awakened permanently or most terrifyingly, maybe it's not actually awakened
yet!?

:jinbewat::luchosop:

I think Kaido has yet to show a truly more terrifying, savage, brutal, primal side, coinciding with his awakening too. Similarly to the Impel Down guards? He slaughtered Moria's crew before after all. Kaido who usually spares and recruits people to his crew for military strength. Either Moria really pissed him off or triggered his awakening and maybe Kaido being new to it, couldn't control it and went berserk killing Moria's crew?
But Oden almost killed Kaido and he was still "sane/conscious/rational" or whatever, he didn't go fully berserk/primal (ultra) instinct on Oden either.

I'm still trying to figure out if Big Mom has shown her awakening or not, I would be extremely disappointed if she has, as I've had ideas for what it could be and I want there to be more to her fruit than just stealing souls /lifespan and making homies. Either her or Brook has surely got to replicate or even summon the underworld, "Hades" itself even?
Maybe something similar to the animated Disney's Hercules where there is that swirling pool of souls could be something Big Mom could have? Like a "cauldron of souls"?
There's so much potential yet to hers and Brook's fruits imo and what Oda did with Brook over the TS and what he can do opens very interesting doors too, to the underworld literally as well!

But yeah, I really hope we see Kaido's awakening soon and that he has mastered it. Those Impel Down guards seem to be in "Hybrid forms" despite being "Awakened" but they looked more animalistic still? Maybe awakening makes the Hybrid more animal-like? Reverts you to your primal animal nature? Living and fighting purely on instincts and desires? Bloodlust and hunger and such?

G

Gorosei Informer

We technically do. LQ raws come from one.

Korean provider, Japanese provider from 5ch, and LQ images are all separate sources. I have no idea if Redon or anyone else gets their info from any of them. Likely not Korean since Redon has been posting spoilers over on AP for 10+ years.
Ah nice, thank you. I thought I had heard of one but given who was saying it, I was skeptical and expecting more "trolling" from them.

Yeah, Redon has been around for absolutely ages, I remember hearing about them years ago, its so surreal to see "Redon" around now!
:catpole::catlewd:
The infamous Redon-sama who continually blesses us just like Scotch Informer-sama too!

:finally::yasu:

Seriously though, I have heard of that Arab provider being mentioned before. I think I heard years ago that leakers were getting their info from them. It sounds very familiar somehow.

I was obviously trolling earlier like you always do guys.

But I'm not kidding now.
https://twitter.com/li1il1

As far as he knows, no spoilers until next week.
Unsure, but he may be referring to spoiler pics, which I 100% agree with. That usually happens with Jump breaks. Sometimes we get text spoilers early, but no pics until the usual time. This happend with Golden Week.

Redon seems to know something, so I do believe the Japanese provider or him will post something in tomorrow or the day after. But yeah no pics probably until this weekend or just next week

Ah nice, thank you. I thought I had heard of one but given who was saying it, I was skeptical and expecting more "trolling" from them.

Yeah, Redon has been around for absolutely ages, I remember hearing about them years ago, its so surreal to see "Redon" around now!
:catpole::catlewd:
The infamous Redon-sama who continually blesses us just like Scotch Informer-sama too!

:finally::yasu:

Seriously though, I have heard of that Arab provider being mentioned before. I think I heard years ago that leakers were getting their info from them. It sounds very familiar somehow.
I believe there was a point where we were rarely getting spoilers a week early, and instead had to wait until wednesday/thursday to read spoilers from the Arab providers right before pics. Emunpola would then post LQ raws like 10-12 hours later. This was around the 800's as far as I remember. I forget how long he/she's been posting raws though. I think they started around then. They still do every week, you can find their watermark on the raws.

it's a international syndicate? :nicagesmile:
Lol, definitely a "controlled" release to stay anonymous, that's for sure. Redon for example probably has someone, and that person may have someone else. Idk, just guessing.

But yeah if people check even on this site, before the Korean provider was a thing:

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...hapter-969-spoiler-summaries-and-images.2663/

You can see we were getting some pics initially from 5Ch and light summary. However I think that source in particular was either arrested or stopped posting out of fear of getting in trouble. Couldn't tell you.

Whoever posts on 5Ch now though is different. It's interesting if you follow how we were getting spoilers. We were even getting spoilers as early as Saturday at one point. I vividly remember that on AP

G

Gorosei Informer

I was obviously trolling earlier like you always do guys.

But I'm not kidding now.
https://twitter.com/li1il1

Sure.

:okay:

Thanks for the link though, good to know who the provider is.

They're far too good for us at least sometimes I swear. Especially the ones who supposedly harass them and actually act like drug addicts desperate for their next fix and such. Especially how much they're risking themselves to even give us these leaks and spoilers and the legal consequences they can face due to it, getting jailed and such.
Post automatically merged:

I believe there was a point where we were rarely getting spoilers a week early, and instead had to wait until wednesday/thursday to read spoilers from the Arab providers right before pics. Emunpola would then post LQ raws like 10-12 hours later. This was around the 800's as far as I remember. I forget how long he/she's been posting raws though. I think they started around then. They still do every week, you can find their watermark on the raws.
Oh my god yes! I remember we didn't get spoilers until a day before the chapter came out? No hints or small summaries or leaks prior to that? Chapter release and spoiler leak schedules have really changed over the years too.

Damn though, I never knew about all of that, that's very insightful, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.