Status
Not open for further replies.
Just trash characters and Oden cock suckers.

Not ur dad during ur birth.

We don't know who's Zoro's daddy. So I can't hate a person I don't know yet.

The dude looking like Zoro is nothing but coincidence or Oda trying to fool anyone.

Nami has like 3 clones too and they are not related.
Is this about you fearing zoro having op linage because you think it takes away the accomplishment from zoro being as strong as he is? You afraid people will start claiming zoro is only strong because he has op genes?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Is this about you fearing zoro having op linage because you think it takes away the accomplishment from zoro being as strong as he is? You afraid people will start claiming zoro is only strong because he has op genes?
Fuck people.

It will take away from him in my eyes. Because he will have those "strong genes" type of shit.

I prefer him to be a son of nobody, fucking fodders in the east blue.

My biggest concern is that he will end up protecting Wano after end of the journey.

I don't want Zoro to deal with this country after they leave it. Weak scum country who is looking for free protector.

Fuck people.

It will take away from him in my eyes. Because he will have those "strong genes" type of shit.

I prefer him to be a son of nobody, fucking fodders in the east blue.

My biggest concern is that he will end up protecting Wano after end of the journey.

I don't want Zoro to deal with this country after they leave it. Weak scum country who is looking for free protector.
Alright then. Zoro having some op genes is pretty much a done deal. I was with you tho, I wanted zoro to be a nobody that came from nobody and I wanted sanji to not have some dormant genes(that shit is still not confirmed and I ain't acknowledging him being anything but human until it's clearly stated) . But oh well, it is what it is, their strength is still their own and if not for their own character and personality they wouldn't be anything. And as for this protector business. Zoro might move there after the series is over or something at most.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Alright then. Zoro having some op genes is pretty much a done deal. I was with you tho, I wanted zoro to be a nobody that came from nobody and I wanted sanji to not have some dormant genes(that shit is still not confirmed and I ain't acknowledging him being anything but human until it's clearly stated) . But oh well, it is what it is, their strength is still their own and if not for their own character and personality they wouldn't be anything. And as for this protector business. Zoro might move there after the series is over or something at most.
I don't want him to end up as Momo's bitch.

Zoro being from Wano as well as finishing his story there is the most cliche bullshit Oda can write.

I hope ushimaru is fuck no one to Zoro and Zoro really got East blue parents.

The problem with fire as a hint is that everyone uses fire in One Piece these days. It could be diable jamble, it could be King's fire, it could be Kaido or Momo, it could be red roc or something like it, it could be Marco, it could be the return of Kinemon, it could even be hyogoro or something or another Ace flashback. Could refer to Big Mom as well. Fire doesn't actually narrow it down at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.