Status
Not open for further replies.
I think a crocodile fruit could also work, but it would be a tad underwhelming.
Actually "Ryokugyu" is just his epiteth, not his real name, just like the other Admirals, so there may not exactly exist a correlation between his epiteth and his DF.

Aokiji means "Blue Pheasant", Akainu means "Red Dog", Kizaru means "Yellow Monkey", Fujitora means "Westeria Tiger", and Ryokugyu means "Green Bull".

Anyway, the old Admiral Trio have Logia DFs, Fujitora's is a Paramecia, so Ryokugyu's could really be a Mythical Zoan, and not an Ancient Zoan like the Calamities, much less a regular Zoan like Jabra's.

It could even be a Logia or Paramecia honestly, but being a Zoan makes a lot of sense in this case, the Admirals already have Logia and Paramecia.

Last edited:

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Doesnt that already exist in Impel Down ?

A real Mintotaur Mythical Fruit would be cool tho.
Iirc there was a regular bull Zoan in Impel Down.

Ngl, a Godzilla or Typhon fruit would be neat for Green Bull
Post automatically merged:

Actually "Ryokugyu" is just his epiteth, not his real name, just like the other Admirals, so there may not exactly exist a correlation between his epiteth and his DF.
Yeah I know, I just think since he probably has a Zoan there's a small chance his epitheth and DF have a correlation.

Anyway, the old Admiral Trio have Logia DFs, Fujitora's is a Paramecia, so Ryokugyu's could really be a Mythical Zoan, and not an Ancient Zoan like the Calamities, much less a regular Zoan like Jabra's.
My thoughts exactly.
It could even be a Logia or Paramecia honestly, but being a Zoan makes a lot of sense in this case
I've heard people speculate that he has a time fruit or a radiation fruit.

Status
Not open for further replies.