Status
Not open for further replies.
And the most obvious detail, sanji only called Nami with the honorific "San", and Nami only calls sanji with an honorific

To be honest even though I don't care about ships and all that shit, sanji ending up with Nami seem like the most likely couple, heck even toei ships them, these fuckers even spoil Manga readers so I wouldn't be surprised if sana happend by the end of the story
The only way Nami and Sanji are ending up together is if Sanji transitions to a woman

The only way Nami and Sanji are ending up together is if Sanji transitions to a woman
Pretty sure Nami isn't Lesbian lol, she just said she can't resist the eyes of a female marine because her mother was one

And in a color spread I'm pretty sure oda drew Nami flirting with sanji, color spreads don't feature out of character actions like I don't know, zoro and sanji getting along, luffy eating vegetables, robin beating up chopper etc...

So yeah, oda kind of indirectly confirmed Nami isn't Lesbian

Don't think Luffy will lose again Oda has made it very clear Kaido has been superior Luffy needed tons of help so far i don't see any purpose of making him lose again Kaido has been through a lot. He is at a stage where Luffy should be taking him on and actually win with whatever PU Oda will give him.

Status
Not open for further replies.