Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji getting the powerup with no downsides makes him more unlikable than his brothers, at least it's not their fault they turned that way.
Besides we were supposed to like sanji because he was a failure in his father's eyes but turns out he's not.
yes when only he somewhat surpassed them. The whole point of WCI arc oda made is to grab a ponelggyf, serves as luffy's training in his haki and sanji's acceptance of his family. yes what you said is also right but trust me sanji will not be too powerful after he received that power up.

I get that but he could have given him a fight in WCI. This just proves his character has been cucked so long that he needed his fathers tech to help him.
what does it even matter when sanji already surpassed them when he didn't wear any raidsuit and also sora would like to give sanji that powerup. sora objected and took a drug only because judge is intended to take their emotions away. Sora already knew judge is going to make them like reiju and she also expected the same. It is only when emotions came into consideration,sora choose to make them carry emotions even at the cost of her life. Telling you again it is because of judge wanted to no emotions in her children that sora took the drug

what does it even matter when sanji already surpassed them when he didn't wear any raidsuit and also sora would like to give sanji that powerup. sora objected and took a drug only because judge is intended to take their emotions away. Sora already knew judge is going to make them like reiju and she also expected the same. It is only when emotions came into consideration,sora choose to make them carry emotions even at the cost of her life. Telling you again it is because of judge wanted to no emotions in her children that sora took the drug
This isnt about, is he stronger than his siblings. Im talking about his whole powerup is from his father that he hates so much heck even his bounty right now is from his father. If you cant see tf is wrong with that, thats on you. Sora wanted him to be human and yes the emotion is part of it but right now he is turning to monster and sanji even said I dont want to be a monster in this spoilers

This isnt about, is he stronger than his siblings. Im talking about his whole powerup is from his father that he hates so much heck even his bounty right now is from his father. If you cant see tf is wrong with that, thats on you. Sora wanted him to be human and yes the emotion is part of it but right now he is turning to monster and sanji even said I dont want to be a monster in this spoilers
dude he said that because his body is becoming more like his siblings not like he is losing his emotions and the fact that you say is that sanji get powerup from his father who he is hated . Yes sora wanted sanji to be human because of the sh*t that judge did(taking emotions from them). She is fine with reiju. It is repeatedly being a theme during the whole new world for multiple characters . First zoro ,before timeskip when he learned of luffy's code,then he decided to having mihawk as his master(even beg him). even though he hated that. Same with nami after timeskip,but she is more of deciding to leave hate on fishmen. Her first interaction is hacchan,caimie, then even jimbe who is indirectly related to nami's disaster. Nami decided to leave that. Momo too he hated kaido and also being like kaido but he became like kaido and he learned to accept the reality. Even chopper he worked with ceaser who he hated and accepted the reality even though he hated it . ceaser invention can make him stronger. The fact that you can't accept the entire running themes of timeskip is on you.

@solis i don't wanna to say that but... We need to ressurect Vegapank.
We'll need:
35 liters of water
20kg of carbon
4 liters of ammonia
1.5kg of lime
800g of phosphrus
250g of salt
100g of saltpeter
80g of sulfer
7.5g of fluorine
5.6g of iron
3g of silicon
I don't get the reference
From wich series?

@solis i don't wanna to say that but... We need to ressurect Vegapank.
We'll need:
35 liters of water
20kg of carbon
4 liters of ammonia
1.5kg of lime
800g of phosphrus
250g of salt
100g of saltpeter
80g of sulfer
7.5g of fluorine
5.6g of iron
3g of silicon
Hm let's see... water is easy
I have some limes left in the fridge, you can have these
Salt can be found on this forum in copious amounts
Fluoride from American tap water
Iron from Sanji's nosebleeds
Silicon from Nami's post TS boobs
About the other stuff I dont know, maybe you could ask a bomb builder? or a pharmacist?

dude he said that because his body is becoming more like his siblings not like he is losing his emotions and the fact that you say is that sanji get powerup from his father who he is hated . Yes sora wanted sanji to be human because of the sh*t that judge did(taking emotions from them). She is fine with reiju. It is repeatedly being a theme during the whole new world for multiple characters . First zoro ,before timeskip when he learned of luffy's code,then he decided to having mihawk as his master(even beg him). even though he hated that. Same with nami after timeskip,but she is more of deciding to leave hate on fishmen. Her first interaction is hacchan,caimie, then even jimbe who is indirectly related to nami's disaster. Nami decided to leave that. Momo too he hated kaido and also being like kaido but he became like kaido and he learned to accept the reality. Even chopper he worked with ceaser who he hated and accepted the reality even though he hated it . ceaser invention can make him stronger. The fact that you can't accept the entire running themes of timeskip is on you.
So sanji thinks their body is like a monster. Previously Sanji also said to queen that he is normal human being so he thinks their powers are inhuman too. Read the damn manga before you go writing essays. Emotions are not the only thinks that makes human.

Status
Not open for further replies.