Status
Not open for further replies.
It was no one, oda now lying too :tchpepe:
I won't be surprised he will say I was referring to kaido only :pepemy:
It was obviously imu the secret king of the entire world who is the top villain of the series behind the scenes.
Post automatically merged:

https://www.deviantart.com/kumadoricp9/art/Wario-as-MARSHALL-D-TEACH-Blackbeard-377704195

Yeah absolutely, its been a huge issue since the post TS started or even {Post Tit Surgery even"

.:nicagesmile::saden::ihaha::cantseeme:
Just because you're gay doesn't mean other people can't enjoy themselves. There will be plenty of shirtless Law for you later

Yeah absolutely, its been a huge issue since the post TS started or even {Post Tit Surgery even"
I won't be surprised if oda makes tama adult jist for fan service at this point. :whitepress:

It was obviously imu the secret king of the entire world who is the top villain of the series behind the scenes.
Why would he evfn be considered a legend.
Also if I am correct he was talking with reference to wano.

G

Gorosei Informer

I won't be surprised if oda makes tama adult jist for fan service at this point. :whitepress:

Why would he evfn be considered a legend.
Also if I am correct he was talking with reference to wano.
I'll be extremely surprised if he doesn't do it tbh. I feared it would happen with Momo being aged up. Bleach and Tenjo Tenge have had girls being aged up like that and for those reasons too.

Still not quite as bad as what Netflix did with Cuties though.

Status
Not open for further replies.