Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
I'd prefer another type of advanced CoO personally.

Both Luffy and Sanji having future sight would be a tiny bet repetitive imho.
Maybe it'll have a unique twist that has to do with Sanji's personality and chivalry. But i'll still be in the same ball park as Luffy and Katakuri's.
So he uses Future Sight and sees that he has CoC in the future :finally::finally:
So he can see himself get one shotted by adv coc users 10 seconds earlier
:josad:
You need to let go of Sanji and Adv CoC, boys. For your own mental health:josad::josad::josad:

I miss Toriko. The first 300ish chapters of that manga are unbelievable. And I can't believe Shimabu did it on a weekly schedule. The last arc was so erratic and rushed tho :josad:
Even the last arc look great compare to wano arc in my opinion. Toriko is literally too good manga for crazy drawing skill.
I love toriko manga more than berserk manga and will reread again (berserk fans will be mad at me for my opinion on berserk. It is meh for me)

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Right now he needs greater attack power, blue flames is my guess
He'll definitely get something that enhances his attacks. But he should still get future sight as well.
Even the last arc look great compare to wano arc in my opinion. Toriko is literally too good manga for crazy drawing skill.
I love toriko manga more than berserk manga and will reread again (berserk fans will be mad at me for my opinion on berserk. It is meh for me)
Not a Berserk fan. And I'm enjoying Wano so far way more than Toriko's last arc tbh. I hope it gets a reboot some day because it deserved a proper final arc.
Post automatically merged:

The mods should ban the term "Adv CoC" until the chapter is out, cause the boy is losing his mind :josad:

[QUOTE="Akai2, post: 2182564, member: 461”]

Not a Berserk fan. And I'm enjoying Wano so far way more than Toriko's last arc tbh. I hope it gets a reboot some day because it deserved a proper final arc.[/QUOTE]
I think final war will be better than wano arc since we will see admirals like Akainu in action (my number favorite character). The question is, do we learn world government history after luffy land on laugh tale on manga panel ? Hope so, Thst we can see crazy war actions in final war arc.
Post automatically merged:

Guy I tired help monsterzoro but it not working :josad:

First you all thought WCI was to make Sanji a Power Ranger

Now you think he wont get CoC after he destroys the suit

Queen laughed at his strongest attack after Exoskeleton

Can you imagine Zoro using CoC and Sanji just watching, they are rivals lol it is all settled :suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

Wake up wtf, WCI exists to build Sanji's CoC awakening :seriously::seriously::seriously::seriously::seriously::seriously:

Status
Not open for further replies.