Status
Not open for further replies.
There is such thing as volcanic lightning anyways

Also, this is one piece, if peteranodons are flying sling shots I wouldn't be surprised if magma can turn the air around it into plasma
look petrnadon doing funky crap is goofy but not logical contradiction

i made a whole post regarding sanji's IJ being plasma.. just to realize Akainu would get fodderized if it were to be a thing

I'm not claiming everything in one piece is logically consistent to reality.. but oda uses common scientific principles to depict weaknesses in DF etc... Remember when Aokiji mentioned how Ice can't take vibration?

yea.. basic scientific principles still govern DF logic in one piece

look petrnadon doing funky crap is goofy but not logical contradiction

i made a whole post regarding sanji's IJ being plasma.. just to realize Akainu would get fodderized if it were to be a thing

I'm not claiming everything in one piece is logically consistent to reality.. but oda uses common scientific principles to depict weaknesses in DF etc... Remember when Aokiji mentioned how Ice can't take vibration?

yea.. basic scientifically principles still govern DF logic in one piece
Oda doesn't look for logic, he just needed an excuse to nerf aokiji, and he used a pretty clever one

I still don't understand how magma is stronger than fire when it should be the other way around, magma doesn't go beyond 5 k C°

While there are flammes hotter than that

But somehow according to oda magma is hotter than any type of flammes, so I wouldn't try to make sense to that

Oda doesn't look for logic, he just needed an excuse to nerf aokiji, and he used a pretty clever one

I still don't understand how magma is stronger than fire when it should be the other way around, magma doesn't go beyond 5 k C°

But somehow according to oda magma is hotter than any type of flammes, so I wouldn't try to make sense to that
Magma consumes flames that way allowing Akainu to burn him. Think of him eating flames, nothing to do with heat.

That's why his df is of superior class to the similar fire df.

he didn't just wanna do it for the sake of it.. this determines how we view DF's weaknesses lol don't trivialize that..
Post automatically merged:

But somehow according to oda magma is hotter than any type
Fire has varied temperatures..it can gi from 1k to 10k..

magma is around 2-3 k degress

so oda isn't wrong if he did that with ace his fakes might be meager 1k..1/3rd of akainu's
Post automatically merged:

We're talking about plasma which goes wayy beyond..

we are talking about falmes soo hit that they turn air molecules to to ions

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.