Status
Not open for further replies.
he didn't just wanna do it for the sake of it.. this determines how we view DF's weaknesses lol don't trivialize that..
Post automatically merged:

Fire has varied temperatures..it can gi from 1k to 100k..

magma is around 2-3 k degress

so oda isn't wrong if he did that with ace his fakes might be meager 1k..1/3rd of akainu's

We're talking about plasma which goes wayy beyond..

we are talking about falmes soo hit that they turn air molecules to to ions
Trying to apply real life physics to one piece, just doesn't work

Ace's flammes are strong enough to melt aokiji's ice instantly

I'm not gonna get into all the complicated equations to deduces how much heat it would take to melt a huge quantity of ice that is pretty close to the absolute zero, in less than a second

Just know that lt takes a lot of heat, ace's flammes should be as hot as NORMAL magma, heck we even saw their destructive capabilities in both the novel and the Manga

So yeah, like I said before, it just doesn't make sense scientifically speaking, it's just how it is in one piece

Last chapter sanji clearly turned the air around his leg into plasma

Akainu's magma should be that hot too

I'm guessing oda is using a really basic Shonen logic

Fire+earth = magma

So technically akainu has the power of both ace and that of a hypothetical earth logia giving him mastery over both elements

Trying to apply real life physics to one piece, just doesn't work

Ace's flammes are strong enough to melt aokiji's ice instantly

I'm not gonna get into all the complicated equations to deduces how much heat it would take to melt a huge quantity of ice that is pretty close to the absolute zero, in less than a second

Just know that lt takes a lot of heat, ace's flammes should be as hot as NORMAL magma, heck we even saw their destructive capabilities in both the novel and the Manga

So yeah, like I said before, it just doesn't make sense scientifically speaking, it's just how it is in one piece

Last chapter sanji clearly turned the air around his leg into plasma

Akainu's magma should be that hot too

I'm guessing oda is using a really basic Shonen logic

Fire+earth = magma

So technically akainu has the power of both ace and that of a hypothetical earth logia giving him mastery over both elements
again what I'm arguing are conceptual logic not how physics works in OP lol

It's good we have a Luffy wanker here
you're telling me that you didn't even notice the MW

Last edited:
As it stands now, Kaido is STILL the most durable Beast Pirate with Queen coming in second because King relies on a “trick” to tank

if King really is as durable as he tries to make himself and others believe then why does he needs a “trick” to avoid damage? It’s the exact same as saying Marco is an endurance beast because he can take an immense number of attacks but later to only realize that is bc of his DF giving him crazy regenerative abilities

if the King Cauterizing wound’s thing is true and he instantly heals from attacks then he really isn’t all that durable and only seems as such due to his flames. That makes even Yamato more durable

Status
Not open for further replies.