Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Rogerbase the Kevin durrant of one piece youtube
Damn haha, I've heard that name before but I'm not familiar with him unfortunately. I believe I've heard Drizzt mention Kevin before, maybe Jay D Legend and Protoype Vergo but I'm not certain.

On that note, Drizzt, Jay D Legend, Vergo, Nya Hemmingz and Fiji are the Youtubers I was friends with and I used to mod for most of them. They're all pretty cool guys, I like them a lot. Matt Bensei and Red Force Podcast, Christian and Eric are great from what I've seen too.

I think the real issue is not so much the Youtubers themselves I guess, more so the fame they get, the ones who really get big on Youtube,tend to have a much bigger fanbase ofc and thus thats where you get more toxicity as a natural cause too unfortunately, I've noticed that with more popular anime/manga series vs more niche ones and especially with games and their communities.

Smaller game communities tend to be a lot more chill especially if they're only single player or co-op focused but smaller fanbase/lesser known PVP/multiplayer type games can have issues with toxicity and elitism which doesn't help their situation at all ironically.

I suppose the burden of having at least 100k fans or at least some drastically high number like that tends to spur a lot more toxicity in their communites due to the sheer amount of people, a lot of idiots and "meatheads" and such will be there. I kept hearing horror stories of how truly toxic, degenerate, deranged, aggressive etc people were on BDA (Brago/BDA Law's) and KoL's Discord servers were like lol. The other servers I was on were much quieter and I was usually the most active person on them, keeping them alive mostly through my own spamming and shitposting.

Yeah I hate it when people do stuff like that, its very deceitful. I've suspected some Youtubers of reading spoilers/getting info before they live react to chapters and such too.
I think rogersbase said he don't read any spoilers before he makes his live reaction videos
Post automatically merged:

Chapter 1.038 title will be "Raizo vs Fukurokuju"
The best fight in one piece history

Damn haha, I've heard that name before but I'm not familiar with him unfortunately. I believe I've heard Drizzt mention Kevin before, maybe Jay D Legend and Protoype Vergo but I'm not certain.

On that note, Drizzt, Jay D Legend, Vergo, Nya Hemmingz and Fiji are the Youtubers I was friends with and I used to mod for most of them. They're all pretty cool guys, I like them a lot. Matt Bensei and Red Force Podcast, Christian and Eric are great from what I've seen too.

I think the real issue is not so much the Youtubers themselves I guess, more so the fame they get, the ones who really get big on Youtube,tend to have a much bigger fanbase ofc and thus thats where you get more toxicity as a natural cause too unfortunately, I've noticed that with more popular anime/manga series vs more niche ones and especially with games and their communities.

Smaller game communities tend to be a lot more chill especially if they're only single player or co-op focused but smaller fanbase/lesser known PVP/multiplayer type games can have issues with toxicity and elitism which doesn't help their situation at all ironically.

I suppose the burden of having at least 100k fans or at least some drastically high number like that tends to spur a lot more toxicity in their communites due to the sheer amount of people, a lot of idiots and "meatheads" and such will be there. I kept hearing horror stories of how truly toxic, degenerate, deranged, aggressive etc people were on BDA (Brago/BDA Law's) and KoL's Discord servers were like lol. The other servers I was on were much quieter and I was usually the most active person on them, keeping them alive mostly through my own spamming and shitposting.
When your video is coming 🙄

He's a NBA player that got caught lurking twitter for his name

G

Gorosei Informer

I think rogersbase said he don't read any spoilers before he makes his live reaction videos
I hope that is true, that would be great if so. I don't think he's that dishonest to lie about that, at least hopefully not lol. Some other Youtubers who live react made very suspicious videos right before a chapter came out and happened to confirm/reveal what they had a video out on before.

When your video is coming 🙄
Unfortunately I fell in a bad depression spiral and didn't get around to it. I've not been doing so well lately. But I am still determined to get some videos out, I just am so undecided on how to format them too, I think text based might be my best option realistically tbh. It's not my ideal option to do but I might have to compromise with that.

I've also just been feeling my content might not be good enough to even bother making the videos tbh, to bother doing them. I have severe self esteem issues tbh, so its difficult for me to get anything done. I have thought of trying to brute force myself to do them though.

It would really help if I could just stop overthinking it like I do with everything and just make them. Insecurities are a complete nightmare and bitch.

:crybeard::josad:

My man knew who the GOAT of OP YOUTUBER IS! :perocry:
Hahaha, thats true as well! Tekking is the best at least in personality and his behaviour/actions imo. He does have the best vibes and most fun videos imo. Also he doesn't rely on clickbait/senstionalist titles and thumbnails too as far as I know. Its funny as he's the most successful or one of the most at least successful OP Youtubers with just sheer passion, dedication, charisma, energy, genuine and wholesome positivity and such.

I remember when Protoype Vergo first appeared on the Reverie streams, he fell asleep and Tekking was genuinely worried for and caring about his well being, I really respected Tekking for that as well as his charity work.

For what it's worth, I do think most OP youtubers if not all of them are very likeable in general.

He's a NBA player that got caught lurking twitter for his name
Ahh haha, I think I did hear about that from Drizzt or some former friends from Jay D Legend's server now you mention it, that does sound familiar. I've heard of certain famous/important people doing that, I guess its natural to be curious on what people are saying about you online when you are well known or such? I would be probably be doing the same in their positions tbh.

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
I hope that is true, that would be great if so. I don't think he's that dishonest to lie about that, at least hopefully not lol. Some other Youtubers who live react made very suspicious videos right before a chapter came out and happened to confirm/reveal what they had a video out on before.

Unfortunately I fell in a bad depression spiral and didn't get around to it. I've not been doing so well lately. But I am still determined to get some videos out, I just am so undecided on how to format them too, I think text based might be my best option realistically tbh. It's not my ideal option to do but I might have to compromise with that.

I've also just been feeling my content might not be good enough to even bother making the videos tbh, to bother doing them. I have severe self esteem issues tbh, so its difficult for me to get anything done. I have thought of trying to brute force myself to do them though.

It would really help if I could just stop overthinking it like I do with everything and just make them. Insecurities are a complete nightmare and bitch.

:crybeard::josad:

Hahaha, thats true as well! Tekking is the best at least in personality and his behaviour/actions imo. He does have the best vibes and most fun videos imo. Also he doesn't rely on clickbait/senstionalist titles and thumbnails too as far as I know. Its funny as he's the most successful or one of the most at least successful OP Youtubers with just sheer passion, dedication, charisma, energy, genuine and wholesome positivity and such.

I remember when Protoype Vergo first appeared on the Reverie streams, he fell asleep and Tekking was genuinely worried for and caring about his well being, I really respected Tekking for that as well as his charity work.

For what it's worth, I do think most OP youtubers if not all of them are very likeable in general.

Ahh haha, I think I did hear about that from Drizzt or some former friends from Jay D Legend's server now you mention it, that does sound familiar. I've heard of certain famous/important people doing that, I guess its natural to be curious on what people are saying about you online when you are well known or such? I would be probably be doing the same in their positions tbh.
King recon Is also a very down to earth OP youtuber!

Status
Not open for further replies.