Status
Not open for further replies.

Oda is Bunta Sugawara fan. Akainu will be handled with maximum respect.
Post automatically merged:

akainu aint gonna be a main villain, sabo will fight akainu, luffy will just have a quick brawl
no

Akainu the only villain who Luffy actually hates. Their fight will be extra personal. Not your usual i will save this princess/country from your tyranny.

Well the point is admiraltards will still downplay Kaido I know we donwplay admirals too but i remeber them trashing kaido when he got attacked by scabbards then when Adc coc was introduced they thought he would get defeated and mihwak neggs him and then after luffy comes back and use g4 snakeman and other shit they still say he will lose but even if cp0 interfere i believe that atleast anyone with common sense will say that kaido was winning the fight.He speed blitz luffy easily took on ADV SKG and luffy said it was final attack.
So from kaido was mid arc villian and there is no chance luffy uses awakening we came here where his awkaening is G5.
So in all Ryou mastership+COO mastership+COC use+g4 mastership+g5+awakening +16 allies+island needed to defeat Kaido

Status
Not open for further replies.