Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Don't Boby me you devil of the skating room

Also, do you really think having two characters on my avy fits my style?:few:
They don’t call me the Peruvian Dare Devil Of Dancing Skating for nothing

TBH… I didn’t notice Luffy in it until you mentioned it had a second character :yasu:
Post automatically merged:

:milaugh: She have better one right now :cheers:
I always think to myself

Why wear a Kaido avatar when you can have a King avatar, the better dragon

NONE of those you mentioned went after Luffy because of his Devil Fruit, that's the problem

Smoker just caught him randomly fucking around in Logue Town and got obssessed with him because he kept escaping

CP9 wanted Pluto Blueprints and Robin, if Luffy didin't interfere, they wouldn't even had a fight

Warlords were all chilling, Luffy went after them

Magellan was just chilling in Impel Down, just protected it

Aokiji was following Robin around, didn't care about Luffy, he could've killed Luffy in fact but chose not to

Kizaru and Akainu both showed no motivation to go after Luffy seriously during Marineford, they always gave the focus to the Whitebeard Pirates

NONE OF THEM SHOWED ANY FEAR / MOTIVATION TORWARDS LUFFYS DEVIL FRUIT

It's dumb

It's not well written

If this was suposed to be big a reveal

There's no way this shows "amazing planning from the writer"
You have a point there. I think Oda didn't want us suspecting that the Gomu fruit has more to it than just plain rubber so he didn't want to emphathise its importance earlier on and that's why many people find the reveal a bit too sudden.

Myself I don't really mind it that much eventhough I think he could have done a better job at it. Yeah the Gomu fruit is special but at the moment it's just some extra special rubber so I may excuse it as the WG was eager to have it but not desperate for it, if it's somethin like reality bending or some world changing OP kind of power then Oda really screwed on this one.

Give me Oden vs Kaido flashback pls Oda senpai, want to see two monsters fighting each other.
You know I want to see Big Mom finally go all out. See her awakening and hope that she won't be nerfed again. She should also get zeus back (y)
The first user post of this thread, 2019, the second from @Kejon. We both got rekt hard by Oda this arc xD.
Seeing Kaido vs Luffy is clear that Oden vs Kaido was rushed asf...
Uff Kejon literally took the L like me...
:josad:

S

SwordMaster

They don’t call me the Peruvian Dare Devil Of Dancing Skating for nothing

TBH… I didn’t notice Luffy in it until you mentioned it had a second character :yasu:
Post automatically merged:

I always think to myself

Why wear a Kaido avatar when you can have a King avatar, the better dragon
Simple i like kaido a bit more. :kailaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.