Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Yeah I thought there was a hype gif for some reason. I think I saw it a day or two before the Joker gif but I'm not certain. May have been someone else too.

I'll check in a minute.
Sorry @Pot Goblin had to afk to check on my mum as shes really unwell atm.

The rabbit Monthy Python gif isn't actually from them or a hint unfortunately. They posted the pepe emote though.

Actual post too:

Not a hint ofc but Redon retweeted this and its absolutely precious:

There's also this...

Redon also a Snyder or at least Snyderverse fan lol:

Sorry @Pot Goblin had to afk to check on my mum as shes really unwell atm.

The rabbit Monthy Python gif isn't actually from them or a hint unfortunately. They posted the pepe emote though.

Actual post too:

Not a hint ofc but Redon retweeted this and its absolutely precious:

There's also this...

Redon also a Snyder or at least Snyderverse fan lol:

I'll be frank. I think Snyderverse will suck since it will have 10 slow-mo scenes per minute and Zack can't escape slow-mo obsession:lusalty:thats not even counting how Zack cant manage smooth and coherent transition

G

Gorosei Informer

I'll be frank. I think Snyderverse will suck since it will have 10 slow-mo scenes per minute and Zack can't escape slow-mo obsession:lusalty:thats not even counting how Zack cant manage smooth and coherent transition
I'll be Franky then!

:fransuper:

That's fair, I'm not a fan of his style for the DCEU, its too grimdark/gritty and just miserable in tone/style generally. I love his action stuff but I've only seen 300, Man of Steel and BVS by him too.

I do love slo-mo too but that's understandable ofc.

Status
Not open for further replies.