Status
Not open for further replies.

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
β€Ž
Bitchrouge would've tanked a 🌴 up his ass, him a Drake are the weakest SN, still stronger than Lanji. :myman:
It took zolo 1036 chapters to finally beat a commander level character BAHAAHHAHAHAH, whereas urouge no diffed a commander without haki

zolo pissed his pants on the roof, whereas urouge prayed kaido would get stronger so it would be a challenge

No. I haven't known you for that long yet.

But @Krusher1357 was here and declared that he wants to join the Australian Army.
In the end it was revealed he only wanted to join because he heard that the army has the softest beds that make you fall asleep instantly.
This was the saddest part of the dream:pepehands:
Anything for a good fukn kip, ptsd in exchange for some decent fukn sleep? Why the hell not!

J

Joy D. MADS

Ohhh girl, I'd be in trouble if you left me now Cause I don't know where to look for love, I just don't know how Ohhhhhhhh girl, I'd be in trouble if you left me now Cause I don't know where to look for love, I just don't know how Ohhhh.. 🎢🎢🎢

:whitepress:
Post automatically merged:

And here luffy spitted sky without the help of df just how strong is he with df:funky:
His fruit is the human fruit zoan. His base strength stamina etc have already been heighented because of the fruit

without odens magic haki swords, i cant beat a simple commander
i gonna lose my coc when i lose enma because im fodder
:risitasad:
Well he made all of his swords as strong as enma since all had advanced coc. Last time I checked enma doesn't regulate haki so.....

J

Joy D. MADS

Coby will probably be a mini Garp 2.0, the old fart probably teach him all his knowledge and so.

Most likely he will likely ends at least pairing an Admiral.

:suresure:
Could you actually see oda doing this to Koby tho πŸ˜‚ man's probably gonna be a fukn beast ngl
I don't see but I need to keep the turds in place and there has been no mention of why Luffy wouldn't neg diff Coby anyways so what is the loss?

Coby will probably be a mini Garp 2.0, the old fart probably teach him all his knowledge and so.

Most likely he will likely ends at least pairing an Admiral.
Garp already taught luffy all the knowledge when he was 7 while at 7 Coby probably still wet his bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.