Status
Not open for further replies.
They can still die, we don't know the current state of Ashura Doji and both Kiku and Kin'emon are severally injured to the point where they can die any minute.

I hope she ends up leaving, if she actually dies I'm going to be mega salty.
Yeah… I don’t know about that one chief. Oda wouldn’t ruin the joyous moment in Wano. Remember how he brought back Pagaya? This feels like a similar situation.

What Lonkobros, pal? Talk about how 2 admirals couldn't deal with 4 rev army commanders. Only talk when Bakainu faces 5 WG members and 9 scabbards and then awakened Luffy. You needed squard and all the marines and sichibukai to stop one old WB. Ladmirals are next in line to be Bajrang Ganned to death.
Sure sure Ledditbro :kobeha:
In your headcanon all of that probably happened :kobeha:
In reality the revs got clapped and Dragon is sweating cause he can't get in touch with them :kobeha:
And Akainu already took on a billion commanders + oneshotted Ace/Jinbe/Ivankov who are all > Scabard level :kobeha:

I still can't believe Oda gave Kaido such a horrible and rushed backstory, and it doesn't seem like this upcoming chapter is going to show more.

Yeah… I don’t know about that one chief. Oda wouldn’t ruin the joyous moment in Wano. Remember how he brought back Pagaya? This feels like a similar situation.
I already know that Oda probably won't kill anyone from the protagonist side, it just seems unfair that in a war against two Yonko's and a Yonko crew that the only major deaths are on the antagonist side.

Because I see a lot of Zoro haters here , making fun for anyone who believed in ZKK : ZKK was never a theory about how Zoro would defeat and kill Kaido . It was a theory that said that after Luffy fights and defeats Kaido , somehow Kaido get back up and then Zoro kills him. There were an abundance of evidence that made this theory plausible. However , at the same time , there never was a moment in the history of One Piece that another character than Luffy could end the main arc antagonist life , making the ZKK extremely difficult to happen . And as it turns out , it will not happen . It was a plausible theory that did not happen . Relax

Because I see a lot of Zoro haters here , making fun for anyone who believed in ZKK : ZKK was never a theory about how Zoro would defeat and kill Kaido . It was a theory that said that after Luffy fights and defeats Kaido , somehow Kaido get back up and then Zoro kills him. There were an abundance of evidence that made this theory plausible. However , at the same time , there never was a moment in the history of One Piece that another character than Luffy could end the main arc antagonist life , making the ZKK extremely difficult to happen . And as it turns out , it will not happen . It was a plausible theory that did not happen . Relax
As long of Will of P is alive...ZKK is alive..

Status
Not open for further replies.